• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2016 13 Run Pool

golfgar

Bueller.... Bueller...... Anyone....... Anyone?
Since pitchers and catchers reported to training camp today for some teams......The 2016 13 Run Pool is now open!

To sign up please PM me or post in this thread that you want in.

The entry fee is 3 sticks per team with a minimum value $8.00 as commonly determined by CP accepted standards. If you have any questions at all on value PM me before posting up what is being sent. If you have been around a while you will know this is a pretty common format for such a pool where everything is transparent. This year the 4th place team will also get paid as there were a dozen teams which filled in all of the scores.

The prizes will be as follows:
1st Team to get all 14 scores receives winnings of 40 cigars
2nd Team to get all 14 scores 25 cigars
3rd Team to get all 14 scores 15 cigars
4th Team to get all 14 scores 10 cigars

I added a 4th place this year since last year 12 teams posted all of the scores 0 though 13. The pool manager tracks the scores. The pool will not be reset, but rather continue until a 2nd team and 3rd and 4th team achieve the goal of posting final scores of 0 though 13. If necessary ties for teams with less than the 14 scores filled in will be determined by the team who fills the most scores first. (Tie example...So at the end of the season if there are 3 teams with 13 scores filled in, the first team to reach 13 different scores between 0 and 13 wins).

Entries are now being taken. For the moment I think we should restrict entry to two teams per member to allow at least 15 to play. As soon as the pool is full the teams will be assigned automatically and randomly by the website.

I am PM'ing the instructions to those who have expressed interest in this thread. Once you have signed up then you can send the entry cigars. You can sign up for 2 teams if you wish using the same member. If you want you can also sign up using an A behind the first team and B behind the second team. (golfgarA and golfgarB) but you would have to create two users.

If I have forgotten anything please PM me or chastise me publicly if you have to.

Larry

PS I forgot to add that since the entry fee cigars will be sent in before the season starts there is no particular waiting time for new members.

Participants:
1. thinde (rec'd)
2. thinde (rec'd)
3. Grateful1 (rec'd)
4. Grateful1 (rec'd)
5. Tall Paul (rec'd)
6. Tall Paul (rec'd)
7. Brickhouse (rec'd)
8. Brickhouse (rec'd)
9. bfreebern (rec'd)
10. bfreebern (rec'd)
11. Maduro Clint (rec'd)
12. Maduro Clint (rec'd)
13. golfgar (rec'd)
14. golfgar (rec'd)
15. Bsneed51 (rec'd)
16. drunkfish3 (rec'd)
17. drunkfish3 (rec'd)
18. Charley (rec'd)
19. Charley (rec'd)
20. tomthirtysix (rec'd)
21. tomthirtysix (rec'd)
22. oke&coke (rec'd)
23. oke&coke (rec'd)
24. fjldo (rec'd)
25. fjldo (rec'd)
26. modo22 (rec'd)
27. modo22 (rec'd)
28. Succubus (rec'd)
29. ironpeddler (rec'd)
30. ironpeddler (rec'd)

Last edited:
Ok received the first package today, it will go into the specially designated humidor and placed in the mayonnaise on Funk and Wagnels porch.

Still have a bunch of spots open!

The list has been updated and I will register the pool tonight and send instructions via PM on how to sign up.

Down to only 9 spots!

We are signed up for the pool with the same pool manager as last year, runyourpool.com. If you played last year I am sending out an email to the addresses in the list of participants and you can use the same user name and PW to sign up for this year. There are instructions in the email for PW recovery and such. If you participated last year and are not going to do so this year just let me know and I will take your name off the list. If you have signed up in this thread and do not get the email you will be receiving a PM. I think there is only one of those so far. Any questions please let me know.

If you played last year my address is the same and if you don't have it I have temporarily posted it up on my information page, or you can PM me and I will send it to you.