• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2016 13 Run Pool

Congrats on the win!

Going to be a fun race for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th!

Thanks for all the congrats guys. Guess I'll have to root for the Cards once in while (not just when they play the Giants).

Go Dodgers!

Stupid Mariners have put up 16 TWICE in the last 3 days. Wish they'd dial that back a little.

Congrats on 2nd, Ben!

Congratulations! PM the address to which you would like the package delivered.

Damn! wow, I don't pay attention for just a few days and they knock out the two scores needed! Cool, thanks all!

Ben, package goes out on Monday per your request. Have a good week you Donkey you.

Well the Yanks finally made it up to 11 the Bravos are stuck at ten and there are like 6 teams with 13 of 14. Who's gonna be next? It is incredible that the Pirates still haven't been shut out!

Well the Yanks finally made it up to 11 the Bravos are stuck at ten and there are like 6 teams with 13 of 14. Who's gonna be next? It is incredible that the Pirates still haven't been shut out!

Hey now! Before, it was just because they're in our division, now I really don't like them because they've scored a run in every game so far.

Frank, please send the address to which you would like the package delivered. Will be getting this out today with Ben's. Thanks to all for playing and there is still one winner left to be determined.

Oddly, no one has shut out the Pirates yet. They still have both ends of the spectrum to fill.