• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2016 Scotch Buy Update II

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
This is taking much longer than I planned when I started but the end is in sight. The rest of the order is scheduled to be delivered on Monday to my out of state relatives. Now I know I said that you should get your order by the end of the month but that ain't gonna happen. I plan to ship everything by the end of the month.

Since these very same relatives are the ones hosting Thanksgiving this year I'll pick it the booze at that time instead of making an extra 4 hour trip. I love you guys but not that much.

The next time you hear from me should be with your tracking numbers.

Last edited:
Thanks for the update Ray and no worries. I think you said we should have our hooch by Christmas.

No worries, Ray. Title of the original thread said Christmas. You're still on time for that. We all know how shipments from overseas go.

Makes since to me. Thanks for the update Ray.

IMG_0088.JPG So I brought the bottle of Glenturret to the ski house last weekend with the intent of just giving the youngings a taste. Well, they all said f**k that once the first dram was poured. They whacked the bottle in about 3 hours. I'm usually more of big peat guy but this was soooo smooth, creamy with hints of vinilla in the background. I'm going to save the next bottle for the yearly camping trip on the CT shore. It's a much more mature crowd but I'm not sure I'll get much of a different result. Great buy Ray, thank you!

Edit because my spelling sucks!

Last edited: