• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2017 13 Run Pool is now Full

golfgar

Bueller.... Bueller...... Anyone....... Anyone?
https://www.runyourpool.com/public/...=68907&check=A2226E74752C34E083C0504E8FEF1482

Since pitchers and catchers reported to training this weekend......The 2017 13 Run Pool is now open!

This is the third year of the 13 Run Pool. Thanks to all who have participated in the past and I hope you all sign up again this year. To sign up please PM me or post in this thread that you want in.

The entry fee is 3 sticks per team with a minimum value $8.00 as commonly determined by CP accepted standards. If you have any questions at all on value PM me before posting up what is being sent. If you have been around a while you will know this is a pretty common format for such a pool where everything is transparent. The payout and the rules this year are the same as last year.,

The prizes will be as follows:
1st Team to get all 14 scores receives winnings of 40 cigars
2nd Team to get all 14 scores 25 cigars
3rd Team to get all 14 scores 15 cigars
4th Team to get all 14 scores 10 cigars

The pool manager tracks the scores. The pool will not be reset, but rather continue until a 2nd team and 3rd and 4th team achieve the goal of posting final scores of 0 though 13. If necessary ties for teams with less than the 14 scores filled in will be determined by the team who fills the most scores first. (Tie example...So at the end of the season if there are 3 teams with 13 scores filled in, the first team to reach 13 different scores between 0 and 13 wins).

Entries are now being taken. Unless things are drastically different from the prior two years we will restrict entry to two teams per member to allow at least 15 to play. As soon as the pool is full the teams will be assigned automatically and randomly by the pool website.

I will be PM'ing the instructions to those who have expressed interest in this thread. Once you have signed up then you can send the entry cigars. Since entry sticks must be received before the game starts it is open to anyone who qualifies according the commonly accepted CP rules. You can sign up for 2 teams if you wish using the same member. If you want you can also sign up using an A behind the first team and B behind the second team. (golfgarA and golfgarB) but you have to create two users.

If I have forgotten anything please PM me or chastise me publicly if you have to.

Larry

Participants:

1. Golfgar A Received

2. Golfgar B Received

3. Napa A Received

4. Napa B Received

5. Succubus A Received

6. Succubus B Received

7. WyoSmoke A Received

8. WyoSmoke B Received

9. bfreebernA Received

10. bfreebernB Received

11. thindeA Received

12. thindeB Received

13. modo22A Received

14. modo22B Received

15. grateful1A Received

16. grateful1B Received

17. Tall PaulA Received

18. Tall PaulB Received

19. BrickhouseA Received

20. BrickhouseB Received

21. Maduro ClintA Received

22. Maduro ClintB Received

23. LarryHA Received

24. LarryHB Received

25. Bsneed51 Received

26. CharleyA Received

27. CharleyB Received

28. George Scott A Received

29. George Scott B Received

30. Scap Received

Last edited:
You're not that new. If you want in, I think there are spots open.
Awesome, I read through last year's thread... I'll take 2 spots... I might need some coaching on a few of the rules and help with what is used for cigar value around here... willing to do what is needed to interact and be a valued part of the community though...

Just pm me and we'll make sure it all works out

In again, with 2 teams. I'll go make sure my teams are signed up.

edited:

I'm in and my teams are ready, once you open the league back up.

Last edited:
I guess I will play again :) considering I won one last year thanks to you making me play ;)
I'll take 2 again.

Have to bow out at this time. I will let you know if that changes.

I guess I will play again :) considering I won one last year thanks to you making me play ;)
I'll take 2 again.
Thanks for playing, I commend your reasoning LOL, hopefully you have fun with this as well!

Just thought I would post up who has won in the past two years.

Only 6 spots left this year.

Winners 2016
Charley 1st place
Modo 22 2nd place
fjldo 3rd place
Ironpeddler 4th place

Winners 2015
Brickhouse 1st place
Thinde 2nd place
Tommythirtysix 3rd place

The pool has been established on the Run Your Pool site, information about how to join has been sent to those who have signed up thusfar. There are only 6 spots still open, 3 members if each takes two.