• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

3rd Annual Superbowl Squares Pool

What! Once I realized none of my boxes could win I stopped paying attention to the grid. I completely forgot about the bonus squares. Wow.......guess it's my lucky day. Thanks everyone.

He's just thinking about the upcoming baseball season and about how the Dodgers are gonna beat the Red Sox in the World Series. LOL!
Hell no.

PM me your addy brother. Congratulations!

Congratulations to the winners and thanks Paul for hosting!

Thanks again for hosting Paul! I'm glad we got it done again this year, and I think most would agree that the Bonus Squares were actually quite fun.....well, I think so...wonder why.

Anyway, thanks a bunch for hosting and congrats to the other winners!

Charley as for the Dodgers being in the WS, that ain't happening anytime soon!

Great game congrats to all the winners!! :cool:

Thanks again for hosting Paul! I'm glad we got it done again this year, and I think most would agree that the Bonus Squares were actually quite fun.....well, I think so...wonder why.

Anyway, thanks a bunch for hosting and congrats to the other winners!
It actually did add some suspense to the whole thing. I think it turned out well.

Looks like we weren't the only ones with Padron on the brain.
IMG_4059.png

Thanks for the contest @Tall Paul , that was a lot of work, you da man! Thanks everyone for playing and allowing me to stock up on some great cigars. You're all good sports (except that @Succubus , she's a sore looser :eek::p)

Seriously, it was a lot of fun, and I still can't believe I won something, I never win shit! This was the first time I have ever played a football pool. I didn't even know how they worked until the day before the game. Beginners luck, no doubt!

Thanks for the contest @Tall Paul , that was a lot of work, you da man! Thanks everyone for playing and allowing me to stock up on some great cigars. You're all good sports (except that @Succubus , she's a sore looser :eek::p)

Seriously, it was a lot of fun, and I still can't believe I won something, I never win shit! This was the first time I have ever played a football pool. I didn't even know how they worked until the day before the game. Beginners luck, no doubt!
I wish I knew what a sore looser was :p