• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

4th Annual MLB Random Draw

Whoa, Keep Going BJ's!  11 in a row, I thought there was no way they would be in contention.  Saw them live once this year in KC and they lost.

The Blue Jays are definitely an exciting team right now. I've got tickets to see them in September and I'm really looking forward to it.

Both of my teams were last place in their divisions, yet neither can hold a candle to the crappiness that is the Phillies. It looks like you've got it all sewn up, Paul.

I know without any further dog in this hunt, I'm hoping for a Blue Jays/Cardinals World Series. Go Cards!

I was just going 5o look at this tomorrow Las I see the Regular Season is coming to a close. Love them Phillies this year... lol

Gavin said:
Both of my teams were last place in their divisions, yet neither can hold a candle to the crappiness that is the Phillies. It looks like you've got it all sewn up, Paul.

I know without any further dog in this hunt, I'm hoping for a Blue Jays/Cardinals World Series. Go Cards!

I echo that sentiment!  I have the Jays and am a Cardinal fan.

Well I'm SOL here.  Good luck to the guys still in it.

The Playoffs are here!
 ​
American League Playoff Teams:
Brickhouse/Texas Rangers VS golfgar/Toronto Blue Jays
Tall Paul/Houston Astros VS cookie_1978/Kansas City Royals
 ​
 ​
National League Playoff Teams:
thefatguy/New York Mets VS thinde/Los Angeles Dodgers
drunkfish3/Chicago Cubs VS Brickhouse/St. Louis Cardinals
 ​
Worst Team overall was:
Tall Paul/Philadelphia Phillies
 ​
 ​
GOOD luck everyone and thank you again for playing!
Paul

​

Well, unless your team color is blue you're out!  As for the Cards there is no joy in Mudville. 

Congrats to Tony's Mets and it didn't bother me at all to see the Dodgers lose.

The Playoffs are here!
ALCS:
cookie_1978/Kansas City Royals VS golfgar/Toronto Blue Jays

NLCS:
thefatguy/New York Mets VS drunkfish3/Chicago Cubs
 ​
GOOD luck everyone and thank you again for playing!
Paul

drunkfish3 said:
well as a mets fan i cant lose lol but hope thefatguy wins
Whoa 3 games to zip the Mets are up and no Bartman incident, the Mets are just plain winning.

Whoa never conceived this happening to the Cubs, the third best team in baseball during the regular season.

The fat lady sang today......."Camptown racetrack five miles long DUDA...DUDA"  Too bad for the Cubs, pains my heart.

Ps GO Blue Jays

Oh well there goes the Toronto Jays good luck Cookie and thefatguy! Congrats to you both.

The Playoffs are here!
World Series.
Congrats to the you guys!
thefatguy/New York Mets VS cookie_1978/Kansas City Royals
GOOD Guys and thank you again for playing!
Paul

Congrats to cookie_1978/Kansas City Royals for their win last night and for taking the WS 2015!

Can you guys PM Me your addys and I will get the smokes out by the end of the week.

Thanks everyone for playing again this year,
Paul