• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

8 years, man, time waits for no one.

CMontoya79

Newb Le professional!
Eight years ago I joined CP. To say I had a rough start would be an understatement. Thank you to Rod for having this place be what it is. A huge thanks to Soulpup, as he helped me right the ship in a huge way. A huge thank you to all you salty bastages who slapped me into reality. Life has had its ups, downs and sideways, but I'm thankful to have met the sick, twisted folks from Colorado, and have come to appreciate things like betting against MNBrian. I've traded and passed with a handful on here, I've learned a thing or two or three, and I am grateful to be a part of it.

Rules:
1) NO ASSHATS

2)MUST BE A CP MEMBER IN GOOD STANDING FOR AT LEAST 3 MONTHS.

3)EACH POST IN THIS THREAD WILL HAVE A NUMBER ASSIGNED, OPEN UNTIL 12/16/16 at 12:00 am EST. 10:00 M, 9:00 PACIFIC. THE WINNER WILL BE SELECTED VIA DRAWING FROM A HAT BY MY LITTLE GIRL, IZEL. NO DOUBLE POSTS.

THOUGH THE WINNER WILL BE SELECTED, IT MAY TAKE ME UNTIL AFTER 12/25 TO GET SOMETHING OUT. I ASSURE YOU IT'LL BE WORTH THE WAIT.

THAT'S ALL FOLKS!

Now that I got my entry in, congrats on the anni! It's been good to have you here.

You can end the contest now since all the wimmins love me:D I know I'll be picked.

I'll need to go searching for some of your old tom foolery to see if I can have a laugh. Congrats on the anniversary my man.

Winning bets against me? That's like bragging about being taller than a Chihuahua... ;)

A huge thank you to you C for being such an awesome guy. You help make this place what it is. Congrats on the anni!

Congrats Caesar. You are well respected here...if for nothing else than frying your esophagus and anus for a few cigars. Joking aside, you are one of the consistent noob policy enforcers and I appreciate. We really need to burn another one soon.