• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A queston about ISOM

I blame Clint.

I guess maybe I should explain. But first I should tell you that he's 8, so please take that into consideration when formulating some of your replies. He's long enjoyed the smell of bourbon in my glass and on the rare occasion that I have a cigar in front of him and his sister, he's always enjoyed the aroma. So I took a chance and told him to join CP on a couple of conditions: 1) Any bombs go into my stash 2) Use the shift key and 3) Don't ask about ISOM's. Maybe I should've waited a couple of years to let him join, at least until he can fully appreciate the need to use the shift key, but please, if you're going to put someone's head on a pike, let it be mine.

i didnt come here to be a troll ...... sorry you guys feel that way ......

Jezzum Crow guys back off him. He didn't come troll, hell we got a whole thread for that.

He was looking for sources!

I blame Clint.

I guess maybe I should explain. But first I should tell you that he's 8, so please take that into consideration when formulating some of your replies. He's long enjoyed the smell of bourbon in my glass and on the rare occasion that I have a cigar in front of him and his sister, he's always enjoyed the aroma. So I took a chance and told him to join CP on a couple of conditions: 1) Any bombs go into my stash 2) Use the shift key and 3) Don't ask about ISOM's. Maybe I should've waited a couple of years to let him join, at least until he can fully appreciate the need to use the shift key, but please, if you're going to put someone's head on a pike, let it be mine.

Say it ain't so!

Now it just looks like trolling. Sorry to everyone else if it is not my place yet to say so, but I'm just saying what I'm observing. You've been given fair warnings and now it seems like you're just trying to be intentionally sarcastic and arrogant. If that is not your intent than just apologize and start over. If it is, then you probably wont last too much longer.

i thought i did ...... sorry .......

And yet you write your apology with out use of the shift key. :rolleyes:

Doc.

Ooo
i didnt come here to be a troll ...... sorry you guys feel that way ......

Really? :rolleyes:

Just to stir the Grammar Nazi pot a little...it would be "companies", not "company's" (that sell ISOMS, etc. Look back through the thread.) If we're going to rip on a newbie for not using the shift key, we should at least spell correctly.

Trey

Just to stir the Grammar Nazi pot a little...it would be "companies", not "company's" (that sell ISOMS, etc. Look back through the thread.) If we're going to rip on a newbie for not using the shift key, we should at least spell correctly.

Trey

How ironical!!! ???

Trey

I find it very difficult to believe that you're that concrete a thinker. Do you really believe this is about English grammar?

Doc.

Trey

I find it very difficult to believe that you're that concrete a thinker. Do you really believe this is about English grammar?

Doc.

Doc is spot on here, it ain't about the grammar! It's the whole ball of wax, we have been down this road before and it is the same. New guy says hi, next few posts are benign, and then they get to the crux of the matter. Then the infighting begins with why we aren't friendly, why do we pick on new people, yadayadayada.

This is a community and if you can't abide by the rules that are clearly stated when you join and when you post you shouldn't be here. CP is a kinder, gentler place than it used to be but it doesn't mean you won't get called out. To all the apologists out there we are here to have a good time, we have invested or time and effort to have a place we call home. If you want to allow this type ass hattery, there are other places that will welcome you with open arms!

Enjoy your morning brew!

This whole thing spiraled out of controlled fast. I assure you my intentions were not to stir the pot, but just to ask a question. I did misunderstand a few things and for that i'm sorry !! If you guys don't believe me, then i don't know what to tell ya. do want to stick around and learn.

Thank You

This whole thing spiraled out of controlled fast. I assure you my intentions were not to stir the pot, but just to ask a question. I did misunderstand a few things and for that i'm sorry !! If you guys don't believe me, then i don't know what to tell ya. do want to stick around and learn.

Thank You

OK...getting

Now...look around and read up a little. Clean up the spelling and grammar. Join us for a smoke and some fun.

MiniMoe, Grateful has some sound advice. Just hang for a while, read, get to know people, and it'll be fine.

Otherwise, take your ball.

Trey

Doc.

All right Doc, I'll bite.

Short answer: Nope.

Longer answer: Nope. Press.

Trey

Grateful1- I'll try my best at spelling and grammar but no promises ...... English wasn't my best subject ...

Grateful1- I'll try my best at spelling and grammar but no promises ...... English wasn't my best subject ...

Make an honest effort, and you will catch little to no flak. They aren't looking for perfection. Trying will help you improve, and improving will help you to sound more articulate and intelligent. You should always want to be those things, it makes for an easier life.

Everything is done here for a reason. Read things carefully, and think twice before posting or speaking. It will save you a lot of grief.

Make an honest effort, and you will catch little to no flak. They aren't looking for perfection. Trying will help you improve, and improving will help you to sound more articulate and intelligent. You should always want to be those things, it makes for an easier life.

Everything is done here for a reason. Read things carefully, and think twice before posting or speaking. It will save you a lot of grief.

OMG...I've become the 'Bane'!

batman.-batman-and-robin.-003.jpg