• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BBQ Herf #3 - WV/DC/MD/NoVA

I'll be there, just me.

If anybody in the Southern Central PA area (York, Harrisburg or surrounding area) OR Baltimore that wants to go but doesn't have the stuff I have a 6 man tent and and extra sleeping bag. I'm leaving on Friday about noonish if you want to team up. I have coolers, a raft, and just about everything else. LMK sometime in the next few days.

My wife walked over while I was reading this thread, and asked me what a herf is. I explained it using this one as an example. After asking me a few more questions (such as "do you trust these guys?" ahahahahaha) she suggested we ditch her family that weekend in NC and just drive straight through from Myrtle Beach to W.VA.

Long story short, I'm in, if you'll have me. I'll try to impress AVB with my bourbon choices, and keep good food cooking in my campsite.

Strictly a bunch of drunks so don't bother with the premium stuff, just bring a handle of something.

That works just as well, nothing I have would impress you. My best is Four Roses small batch and Booker's. But I'm proud of them dammit!

I'm so in on your next gb.

Made 2 bottles of North Carolina style vinegar based sauce to bring to the herf. Hot 'n spicy!

Only a week out! Getting excited. Need to start packing soon.

I'll be making a double batch of the original AVB "Crack in a Bowl" on Wednesday to bring. After sitting four 3 days it should be ready for prime time.

In law emergency seems to have killed this for us. If I need to send funds for reserved food for the wife and I please let me know where to send it.

Sorry gents, I was looking forward to it.

What an excuse. The truth is you were no match for my bourbon power!

Sorry you can't make it hope everything works out.

I'll see whoever is there about 3 unless I make a wrong turn.

If anyone needs to reach me directly, my cell is two zero eight 891 four eight one six. Den and I are out getting supplies so if you arrive and we aren't here head on down to the river and make yourselves at home.

See y'all soon.

Good food
Better cigars
Great friends