• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beer PIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I'd treat it like an AA meeting :D (Or so I've heard :whistling: ). Seemed appropriate.

I am getting stiff armed by Fed Ex and UPS on beer shipments lately. So, please be patient :D

Cheers,

Quade

My name is Jonesy and I like Porter's and Stout's (granted not RIS's). I guess this counts as "Gimme a box of beer" but you asked it kind of differently. I'm a huge fan of Oatmeal and Chocolate stout's and quite a few Porter's. The only one I haven't totally enjoyed is the Alaskan Smoked Porter (I know,throw me to the wolves) because of the overwhelming smoky taste in the beer. Thanks Jason if I'm the one who gets it!

Broham!! Did it ever arrive!! What a selection of beer. I am going to email this to my sister and tell that this is what I mean when I ask her to bring some beer back to Wisconsin!!! I still have goofy ass smile on my face looking at this picture again.

Jonas asked me what I wanted before he shipped... I said earlier I wanted to be STONEed and maybe an Alaskan Porter would nice... He chuckled and said he already had a fistfull of Stone and a 06 ASP pulled :D Your read my wish list to the T, even the Ten FIDY. Never had it but been itchin' to try it. He caped it off with a nice glass and a Power Ranger with a smiley on it. I guess it's public knowledge those put me in a walking coma for a few hours. Like give a few rocks to a crackhead...

My wife asks me, "Why do you smoke those if they make you feel like that?" All I can answer is, "Because I need them." :D

Thanks a million, Jonas. You put the hurt down on this package.

Now, state your name and what do you like to drink :cool:

Glad all arrived safe. Enjoy the beers mang!

Got mypackage today from Satchmo and all I can say is " Damn Bro, you are one crazy MoFo! ". Quade you went way overboard Brother, but man did you really follow my likings in beer. This is one helluva package that I'll have a hard time figuring out what to drink first!......I opened it 30 minutes ago and am still in awe! :laugh: . I'll get some pics posted later this evening of my new stash.Now, for the most important part.......
Here is the unreal selection Quade threw my way.
beer003.jpg

beer001.jpg

L to R
Dark Horse Brewing Co. One Oatmeal Stout
DHBC Too Cream Stout
Chimay Peres Trappistes
DHBC Tres Blueberry Stout
DHBC Fore Smoked Stout

beer002.jpg

L to R
Founders Breakfast Stout
Frederich Miller 2006 Ltd Release Chocolate Lager
Bell's Kalamazoo Stout
Goose Island Bourbon County Stout
New Glarus Unplugged Bourbon Barrel Bock

Who wants a box-o-beer?

Got mypackage today from Satchmo and all I can say is " Damn Bro, you are one crazy MoFo! ". Quade you went way overboard Brother, but man did you really follow my likings in beer. This is one helluva package that I'll have a hard time figuring out what to drink first!......I opened it 30 minutes ago and am still in awe! :laugh: . I'll get some pics posted later this evening of my new stash.Now, for the most important part.......

Who wants a box-o-beer?
ME! ME! ME!

Who wants a box-o-beer?
ME! ME! ME!
PMS

Who wants a box-o-beer?
ME! ME! ME!
PMS
PMS? No, not me...what are you implying? ;)

But seriously...response sent.

Dark Horse Brewing Co. One Oatmeal Stout
DHBC Too Cream Stout
Chimay Peres Trappistes
DHBC Tres Blueberry Stout
DHBC Fore Smoked Stout
Founders Breakfast Stout
Frederich Miller 2006 Ltd Release Chocolate Lager
Bell's Kalamazoo Stout
Goose Island Bourbon County Stout
New Glarus Unplugged Bourbon Barrel Bock

Very nice selection Quade!

The New Glarus Unplugged releases are stellar. I've chatted the brewmaster, and when he has some free time, he just let's loose and tries something new. I've had some lemons, but most are great. The Bourbon Barrel Bock was delish. They have a Smoke on the Porter that made my pants tight also. Very nice....

Mike, I've got your Box-O-Beer ready and it will go out in the morning. I have a feeling some of these guys are gonna get a hard on when they see one bottle in particular. :)

On it's way to Pennsylvania!

DC# 0307 3330 0000 9673 7933

Status
Not open for further replies.