• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beer PIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great!  Mike, what kind of Beer do you like?  I have been working all hours at the new job and haven't had time to check much on here (no excuse).  I will send something to you by week's end. -Darin

Ok, this is heading your way! I can't believe the price to ship from AtL to Glendale but its a coming.  I can't apologize enough for not getting this out sooner.  I started a new position with my company and have been working 65 hours weeks.....and the Wife is 8 3/4 months pregnant and my son will be born next week.  I shouldn't have taken it knowing I had so much going on!

Enjoy!

Tracking

1Z8270310353365778

Thanks Darin... no worries and congrats my friend! Nothing like a new baby!

The EAGLE has LANDED ... Darin what a great surprise!
gallery_6182_366_57234.jpg

Terapin Easy Rider
Sweetwater Dank Tank Ghoulash
Terrapin Hopscutioner
Sweetwater Dank Tank Fresh Sticky Nugs
Sweetwater Low RYEder IPA
Sweetwater 15 Years Of Heady Beers

Glasses from Sweetwater, Goose Island, and Monday Night Brewery

San Cristobal Legancia and 1998 Partagas

Darin this is an awesome surprise since I haven't had any Sweetwater or Terrapin in a long time!

Ok the big question ... WHO WANTS A BOX-O-BEER?

Glad you enjoyed it brother! Wait until you try that 15 years......it will knock you on your ass. It burns going down but in a good kind of way lol.

Wish I could! Would love to try some of your amazing treats, but I am just swamped! But if no one takes this by end of July, I will jump on it then.

Status
Not open for further replies.