• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bill’s Best Video Review Reserva Contest

I just want to say thank you all for sharing these great, informative, well edited cigar reviews! It takes a lot of guts to step in front of the camera (or to attempt to use video editing software), but these were so much fun to watch and to learn from. I don't care who wins. This was a blast and a half! Thank you cigsid for forcing us out of our comfort zones! Props to you!

I just want to say thank you all for sharing these great, informative, well edited cigar reviews! It takes a lot of guts to step in front of the camera (or to attempt to use video editing software), but these were so much fun to watch and to learn from. I don't care who wins. This was a blast and a half! Thank you cigsid for forcing us out of our comfort zones! Props to you!

Well said Brian!

Bill,
Thank you for the opportunity and I have to say I am very happy to see such a turnout. When Rod held one of these before there was only a couple of video's. Good luck everyone that entered... Even you Brett you ass! LOL

Paul

Well said Brian!

Bill,
Thank you for the opportunity and I have to say I am very happy to see such a turnout. When Rod held one of these before there was only a couple of video's. Good luck everyone that entered... Even you Brett you ass! LOL

Paul
Yes, great job everyone and good luck :) I definitely had a lot of fun making my videos and had a good time watching everyone elses. I never thought I would have the guts to do one of these competitions :)

Yes indeed! The camaraderie, spirit of participation, and cooperation, is much more meaningful to me than a few cigars.
I thoroughly enjoyed the reviews, and even seeing the faces behind some of the participants profile pics.

Well said everyone. We are very fortunate to have such a great group of people here on CP who just happen to have a common interest in cigars. I had blast watching everyone's videos and best of luck to each of you...yes even you Paul, you salsa music loving Bostonian!

Congratulations to everyone who submitted a video. The judges will deliberate for the next few days and we will come up with a winner...

I have to tell you I am very impressed with all of you.

Unfortunately we can only have one winner, but as a consolation prize, everyone else will get a premium fiver from me (and I do mean premium:) )

Very well done Brett, Bri, Brian, Danno, Josh and Paul!!

Thank you, Bill. You're very kind. I had a whole lot of uplifting fun.
I bet you didn't know I was so strikingly handsome....well, at least prettier than Brett's buttocks...:D

Congratulations to everyone who submitted a video. The judges will deliberate for the next few days and we will come up with a winner...

I have to tell you I am very impressed with all of you.

Unfortunately we can only have one winner, but as a consolation prize, everyone else will get a premium fiver from me (and I do mean premium:) )

Very well done Brett, Bri, Brian, Danno, Josh and Paul!!
That's very generous of you Bill. Thank you for hosting the competition, had a lot of fun :)

HA! Wow Bill. Don't know what to say about this! You are far too kind sir!

Truly appreciate this community and all the fun we all had with this contest! Really, it was a blast!

Good luck everyone as the judges deliberate!

I'm just glad Brett violated the don't-show-gang-symbols rule at the end of his video and disqualified himself... ;) Pretty smart of Bill to anticipate it and put an end to that nonsense.