• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Review - Pay it Forward #2!

Am I too much of a newb to say Gimme?

I would like to ask permission if I could please.

You've been around for more than 3 months, you're probably OK - of course, you have to wait for someone to offer first!

Thank you gentelmen.

I only want to say that I take my first pass and this association of people very seriously.

This is to say i do not want to mess up and ruin anyone's good time.

I will wait until the asking for sure. But, what is more, I really appreciate your encouragement and friendship.

Sticks arrived this morning.

Tom, excellent selection of sticks my friend. Thank you.

I hate to keep everyone in suspense but I will post a photo as soon a my camera is charged up. And blind review will be up tomorrow.

P.S. Who wants it? :whistling:

Ahhh Mr. Sneed. It will be my pleasure. I just got a couple of boxes of WO peach today. I will get it out this afternoon.

Joe

jl724i.jpg

Very nice!!!!

Incoming Brent.

DC 0308 0730 0000 4383 3729

I forgot to put the blank band inside the package. I mailed it out snail mail today. You will probably want to give that baby a few days rest before you review it anyways.

This was a blast. :thumbs: :thumbs:

Joe

edit for stupidity

Received the sticks from vinnyvega today, and quite a selection it is. The unbanded one is quite pretty:
DSC00444.jpg

I'm headed out of town tomorrow for my brother in laws wedding, so I hope to get my review done early next week. Now the important question:

Who wants it?