• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CIGAR SAMPLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST

Undegreed said:
Thanks for the contest. After committing not to order from FS due to a customer service issue years back, I have been ordering again mostly because of your presence here on CP.

http://www.famous-smoke.com/alec+bradley+wingman+no.+1+cigars/item+44262

Thanks!  We recently hired a new customer relations manager and she is a rock star.  If you ever have any issues in the future, Gina will certainly be sure to handle it properly and make it right for you.  And you're always welcome to reach out to me on here.  :thumbs:

X6DFMzf.jpg

CONTEST OVER!

Big thanks to those who participated!  I gave my man Maury a call to assist with the drawing and he hopped on random.org to generate some winners and the results are in.

Congrats to:

• Maduro Clint
  • drjammer
  • Brickhouse

Each of you have won the sampler that you selected!  Shoot me a private message on here with your name/shipping address by Friday or I will be forced to donate your winnings to the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Scabs (“Stop pickin’ on ‘em!”).

Thanks!

Congrats to the winners and thanks for the contest.  Very generous.

FamousSmoke said:
X6DFMzf.jpg

CONTEST OVER!

Big thanks to those who participated!  I gave my man Maury a call to assist with the drawing and he hopped on random.org to generate some winners and the results are in.

Congrats to:

• Maduro Clint
  • drjammer
  • Brickhouse

Each of you have won the sampler that you selected!  Shoot me a private message on here with your name/shipping address by Friday or I will be forced to donate your winnings to the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Scabs (“Stop pickin’ on ‘em!”).

Thanks!

Woohoo!  Outstanding!  Thanks for the contest!

PM incoming!

FamousSmoke said:
X6DFMzf.jpg

CONTEST OVER!

Congrats to:

• Maduro Clint
  • drjammer
  • Brickhouse

Thanks!
Fantastic and very cool...thanks for the contest.

FamousSmoke said:
X6DFMzf.jpg

CONTEST OVER!

Congrats to:

• Maduro Clint
  • drjammer
  • Brickhouse

Thanks!
Whoohoo and thanks for the contest!

Wow! Very nice Famous Smoke!... It's nice to see a retailer doing this... I've also been ordering from you lately and mostly because I see you around here. I ordered 2 boxes of Arturo Fuente cigars last week and they arrived at my house the next day, excellent!

Thanks again!  I am surprised someone didn't chime in "did I win"?

Thanks for the contest, and congratulations to the wieners, I mean winners ;)

Davidoff Short Pleasures arrived safely and nicely packed. Thanks again for contest.

I received my sampler this weekend and it looks great.  Fantastic care in packaging.  Thanks again Ryan.

Well after the post office losing the original box, I finally received my winnings yesterday  :)

A big thanks to Ryan and Famous Smoke for the contest  :thumbs: