• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Cigar Draft 2006 - ALPHA DRAFT

The opening post has been updated! This Draft Thread is about to move to "Passes in Progress"

This is the LAST CALL for comments and concerns regarding proposed sticks. If I do not hear anything by this afternoon, I will contact Rod to have this pass moved.

Wilkey

Awesome sticks!! We are on the move!!

Jason

#3 in the rotation!! Whooo hooo! My second pick will be a long time coming!!

Looks great from here.

My newbie-ness is showing through on this one. I have looked over the list twice and can say with confidence that I have not smoked any of the sticks in this draft.

This is going to be a blast.

Time to prepare the war room!

I don't think I could be in Wilkey's position. With all these fine sticks coming in, I don't know how I'd ship them all back out.

I wonder what the entire draft pool looks like!??

And with the 12th pick of the 2006 Alpha draft Denverdog chooses the moontrance!! And the crowd goes wild!!!! :sign:

Ah geez I gotta go first, YAAAHOOOOOOO! Lets see, what am I gonna takr first?

Wilkey I will be sending my sticks out Friday morning I will post my DC# Friday in the afternoon when I get in from work.

I don't think I could be in Wilkey's position. With all these fine sticks coming in, I don't know how I'd ship them all back out.

I wonder what the entire draft pool looks like!??
Funny that you should ask. :whistling:

Check the opening post for list of all cigars (not including Mystery Sticks) by player and sorted in total. :D

Wilkey

BT,

Don't want throw you off, but there may be a vintage 1979 El Producto in the mystery bag :cool:

Food for thought!!

Ah geez I gotta go first, YAAAHOOOOOOO! Lets see, what am I gonna takr first?

Wilkey I will be sending my sticks out Friday morning I will post my DC# Friday in the afternoon when I get in from work.

And with the 12th pick of the 2006 Alpha draft Denverdog chooses the moontrance!! And the crowd goes wild!!!! :sign:

moontrancefu5.gif

Wilkey

I was wondering how you will handle the mystery picks. Will you announce what it is and who put it in when one is selected?

BT

BT, it is my understanding that each player must make a mystery pick from the black box but they can do so at anytime. It just counts as one of your six picks.

BT, it is my understanding that each player must make a mystery pick from the black box but they can do so at anytime. It just counts as one of your six picks.
[Fonzie Voice]
Exactamundo! Aaaaaaayyyyy.
[/Fonzie Voice]

Wilkey

Think was BT was asking is if you will announce what the mystery selection is and who put it in the draft once it has been pulled from the box.

Or will you just keep the mystery selection quiet?

Wilkey.

I was wondering how you will handle the mystery picks. Will you announce what it is and who put it in when one is selected?

BT

Thanks, Wilkey. What gets posted when a mystery stick is picked.

When someone says, "Mr. Wilkey, please give me a mystery stick!", you will then announce the stogie? the putter?.

Such as, " Congrats, BT with the #1 overall pick, you recieved the mystery cigar Cremosa Cubana Exquisito from Satchmo!!"

Think was BT was asking is if you will announce what the mystery selection is and who put it in the draft once it has been pulled from the box.

Or will you just keep the mystery selection quiet?

That is what I was asking. May influence my mystery stick selection!

Wilkey.

BT

Thanks, Wilkey. What gets posted when a mystery stick is picked.

When someone says, "Mr. Wilkey, please give me a mystery stick!", you will then announce the stogie? the putter?.

Such as, " Congrats, BT with the #1 overall pick, you recieved the mystery cigar Cremosa Cubana Exquisito from Satchmo!!"
If a player says "Mr. Wilkey, I would like a Mystery Stick for my second draft pick!" I will reach into the Black Box containing all the mystery sticks (in baggies), and pull out a stick and post what you got. I will do this blind so lady luck will determine what you get. Could be meat. Could be cake. :p

I do not plan to announce who it is from but the putter may step up.

Wilkey

Gentlemen, I give you the 12 players of the 2006 Inaugural Cigar Draft, ALPHA Draft!
  1. Burnt Tongue
  2. Bilder
  3. Satchmo
  4. Boogs34
  5. Marcsheldon
  6. Krautle87
  7. BkCloud114
  8. Bchem
  9. Slcraiders
  10. Hojadepuro
  11. Davidr2340
  12. Denverdog