• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass It Forward Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we are all on the same page I have a package put together for chiefmd and it will launch tomorrow. I will post up a DC# then.

Paul

So who wanted next? I think there was a line? :D I'll get a package ready when I get Tall Paul's package in a couple of days.

Package has landed! Great looking smokes! Thanks chiefmd!....now WHO WANTS SOME?

gallery_11633_1383_93072.jpg

I do! :thumbs: PM sent

Hang in there buddy you got a little more time to wait. You should jump over and try the newbie sampler thread.
JOINING A PASS: You may not join a pass unless you have been an active member, in good standing, for at least the past 3 months of joining CP. Ability to join a pass is at the Hosts' discretion.

Hang in there buddy you got a little more time to wait. You should jump over and try the newbie sampler thread.
JOINING A PASS: You may not join a pass unless you have been an active member, in good standing, for at least the past 3 months of joining CP. Ability to join a pass is at the Hosts' discretion.
My fault completely I wasn't pay attention to where I posted. I'm off to that thread

My fault completely I wasn't pay attention to where I posted. I'm off to that thread

No problem brother we all make mistakes!

Will do, I am currently traveling for business and won't be able to get it out until friday, but friday I will.

Dropped the package at the post office this afternoon, I'll get the tracking number to you shortly

Box showed up yesterday, but I haven't had a chance to open it yet.

I'll try to keep this moving!

Who wants some?

Status
Not open for further replies.