• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass It Forward Part III

Tall Paul said:
I'll play again Brother. Do you have my addy?
I believe I do.   Like I said, give me a few days to get these out as Snowmaggedon has stuck at my office/hotel for the next couple days. 

Snowmaggedon :laugh: .

The beer PIF should stay nice and cool then! I just hope they don't set the box in the snow. :(

If it's ok, I'll get in line behind Big Paul and try my luck again at this.

emoshun said:

The beer PIF should stay nice and cool then! I just hope they don't set the box in the snow. :(

There is no review involved with this one so you should be good... Lol
Bsneed51 said:
I believe I do.   Like I said, give me a few days to get these out as Snowmaggedon has stuck at my office/hotel for the next couple days. 
No problem we are about to get crushed as well.

Tall Paul said:

Was finally able to unbury myself from the 12+ inches of snow and drifts, plus the below zero temps.  I'll get this out tomorrow, and I'll PM you the tracking number.    Thanks for your patience.  I'm done with winter.

Bsneed51 said:

Was finally able to unbury myself from the 12+ inches of snow and drifts, plus the below zero temps.  I'll get this out tomorrow, and I'll PM you the tracking number.    Thanks for your patience.  I'm done with winter.

I hear you there brother and no problem on the delay.

Brent Cigars arrived today and great selection!

gallery_13257_1540_359817.jpg

Who want's some?

Paul

emoshun said:

Or did you still want it?

I had tried to update it earlier today with all new info, looks like that didn't happen.

Let me do it tonight.

edit: Done!

Profile updated, bottom line is send me what you're smoking/sticks you really are enjoying these days and I'll be a happy camper.

Think of it as "A Taste of Paul" type selection, can't ask for more than that.

emoshun said:
Think of it as "A Taste of Paul" type selection, can't ask for more than that.
You'll have to ask my wife first if I can give you a taste...

Arrived safe and sound, great packaging to boot.

Alrighty who's next? :D

42A5C7E1-019E-46D3-ACB5-1E9E6B427494_zpscn23uqmw.jpg