• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

College Football Bowl Pick'em YEAR 6

modo22

6 years later and still one of my favorite pick'em contests!

The new Playoff scenario operated well last year with this bowl pick’em concept. We will do this as we have in years past and it should be interesting. Link below to last year’s league for your reference.

http://www.cigarpass.com/forum/index.php?threads/college-football-bowl-pickem-year-5.74916/

It is a confidence points system, you pick the winner of each bowl and then assign it a number 1-41. The game you are most confident in picking should get the highest number for that is the amount of points you will receive if picked correctly. Team/player with most points wins. In years past I have allowed teams to change their pick sets as the long bowl season goes on and I will allow it this year as well. That means your picks and confidence # are locked in at kick off of that game. **Also, don't forget to enter a score for the championship game at the bottom for a tie breaker.

This year’s Entry:
** 5 sticks entry, $8 minimum on stick value. First and second place win sticks with first sending something to the biggest loser. If we get more players this year we may add a third place winner. Open to all CP members, no asshats though as decided by the community.
Once everyone signs up we will all be on the honor system. I will assign who ships to whom once the winners are announced.
The honor system worked the last FOUR years now, we will do the same this year, do not screw it up! If you are new to CP with in the last 3 months I may ask you to send your end now and I will hold them until the end; don’t be offended if this is the case.

Head over to Yahoo to sign up as soon as you can, **Bowl games start Saturday, December 17th. I have sent emails to last year’s players with links to sign up.

Group Name:
CP’s 2016 Bowl Pick’em

Link:

Group ID: 9074
Password:
cigarpass
(please note, no space)

Post questions here. I am asking again that once you sign up on Yahoo, please post here that you are in, and please pm me your Name, Teams name, and lastly, your address. I MUST receive all of this info to make organizing the winnings easy on my little brain.

This is alot of fun, in College ANYthing can happen, there is no sure thing! Hope you can play!!
Thanks!

I'll jump in again this year. Thanks for hosting Ben.

I'm in! Thanks for setting this up again.

The first bowl game starts December 17, so we only have a few days to get our picks in.
My wife will have her picks again as she did last year (if it's ok with Ben). I'll be responsible for her losses as well as mine.
Good luck!

I'm in! Thanks for setting this up again.

The first bowl game starts December 17, so we only have a few days to get our picks in.
My wife will have her picks again as she did last year (if it's ok with Ben). I'll be responsible for her losses as well as mine.
Good luck!
Of course!! I am sure we will all be happy to take down you two this year as you crushed us all last year.

We only have 7 signed up right now; guys, help us push this to at least 10 ! Come on and sign up to play, its easy and makes a long bowl season alot more fun!

In

So the championship game should be the 1 point confidence?

ETA: Nevermind, saw the place for the score at the bottom.

In

So the championship game should be the 1 point confidence?

ETA: Nevermind, saw the place for the score at the bottom.
And you will have to make your picks for the championship game after the semi's are played.

I'd like to play again this year. I'll be in Texas in Feb. and can pick up my winnings then. I can also send my losings anytime.

Last day to join and sign up! For those of us that signed up already MAKE YOUR picks!!!!! Bowls start tomorrow!

We have 8 teams so far, so there is still room. Good Luck everyone

Last day to join and sign up! For those of us that signed up already MAKE YOUR picks!!!!! Bowls start tomorrow!

We have 8 teams so far, so there is still room. Good Luck everyone

Bowl season starts tomorrow (Saturday) around noon with UTSA vs New Mexico State.
Good luck all!

Yahoo will not allow me to do final score from my phone...therefore cannot submit picks....dumb.

Looks like I'm not in, because I'm on the road and have zero other means.

Yahoo will not allow me to do final score from my phone...therefore cannot submit picks....dumb.

Looks like I'm not in, because I'm on the road and have zero other means.

You can't do final score because the championship game has not been determined. All other picks should be able to be saved