• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

College Football Bowl Pick'em YEAR 6

Dang it! I knew I should have taken the Aztecs!! One site said Pumphrey was a doubtful starter. He's a beast! They've been money all year! You never know which Houston team will show up!! Crap!!

Paul is smokin' it! First place with 117 points! My wife is ahead of me (SMH)...
Don't worry I'll fuck this up. I never win here I just like to play so I can get involved in the bowl games. I like watching college football this time of year.

You can't do final score because the championship game has not been determined. All other picks should be able to be saved

It wouldn't let me hit Submit, though all my picks were made and points were selected. Something wrong with their mobile site. So I had to pull out. I had no other means to do it. I was hoping it'd let me do just the 17th games, then the rest later. But it was all or nothing, which is dumb. That's not how their Pro Pick'em works.

Had Houston winning for 39, oof!

Ouch..I think everyone had Houston winning, but I put them towards the bottom in points due to losing their head coach...looks like it was a safe move. That game should've been easy after what Houston did to Louisville.

Ouch..I think everyone had Houston winning, but I put them towards the bottom in points due to losing their head coach...looks like it was a safe move. That game should've been easy after what Houston did to Louisville.

I debated about that but stayed with Houston because of the Louisville game. I was reading on OnsideSports, teams that lose their coach before bowl games are 23-30 and one tie. Still stayed with Houston though :^(

The next game is Monday, the Miami Beach bowl with Central Michigan vs Tulsa. It's at 1:30 pm for some reason!!

It wouldn't let me hit Submit, though all my picks were made and points were selected. Something wrong with their mobile site. So I had to pull out. I had no other means to do it. I was hoping it'd let me do just the 17th games, then the rest later. But it was all or nothing, which is dumb. That's not how their Pro Pick'em works.
Damn, sorry Wyatt!! Same thing happened to my buddy, he registered, but wasn't able to make any pics and it cut him off.

So in total we have 8 teams! Good luck everyone...love that we already have a typical college game that should have been a gimme and it was anything but, damn Houston; for once I should have went with my heart and not my head.

Not much of a game today with Tulsa winning big, Paul is continuing to open up an amazing lead with 153 points!!

A real "nail biter" this afternoon, South Florida over South Carolina in OT!

Even though I picked them I think I need to route for Michigan to loose. It will help me points wise...