• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

College Football Bowl Pick'em YEAR 6

Besides Jake's Iowa pick we are all in the same boat. For the sake of points and dispite what I picked I now want W.Mich and Iowa to win. if that doesn't happen I think Mike and I will be one point separation after these two games.

Great game from Western Michigan. It was really closer than I thought it would be.

Why did I ever think I could depend on Auburn?! The "Gus Bus" was really in the ditch last night SMH.

Well I think this is down to Mike and James. If they don't pick the same team in the final game then this could be fun...if not then we are all shipping internationally :)

I think this is Clemson's year. Watson has a chip on his shoulder because of the Heisman and Bama will miss Kiffin on the sidelines.

I'm hoping we picked different teams or the same one and we both lose. If we both win, Mike takes it.

Reminder guys; final game is tonight. Be SURE to pick your winning team AND fill in the final score as the tie breaker at the bottom of the page.
Good Luck!!

*Payouts:
With (8) players here are the payouts for 1st and 2nd;
1st place will receive 20 sticks and keep their 5 (25 total).
2nd place will receive 10 sticks and keep their 5 (15 total).
Last place gets something from 1st place...

1st and 2nd winners will be known after tonight's game! I will then assign who ships to whom tomorrow.
Thanks again for playing and keeping this going for our 6th year.

Well I think this is down to Mike and James. If they don't pick the same team in the final game then this could be fun...if not then we are all shipping internationally :)
Well that changed quickly...

Side note: I have sucked so bad in this pick'em for so many years that i never really knew it was mainly based on points and not correct picks... lol I guess it has been a while since I read your first post fully.

Well that changed quickly...

Side note: I have sucked so bad in this pick'em for so many years that i never really knew it was mainly based on points and not correct picks... lol I guess it has been a while since I read your first post fully.
Wow! Yes that did change quickly! I must have totally missed the points possible for Christy. Well regardless;
Congrats to Christy for taking 1st place and James on 2nd.
I will get payment assignments out shortly through PM with addys and all.

Wow! Yes that did change quickly! I must have totally missed the points possible for Christy. Well regardless;
Congrats to Christy for taking 1st place and James on 2nd.
I will get payment assignments out shortly through PM with addys and all.

It was exciting again this year, going down to the wire! I told Christy not to pick Clemson. I guess she's learned not to listen to my advice.
Thanks for hosting this again this year, Ben!