• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

College football Openning weekend

cabaiguan juan

Vote Panda 2024
so whose teams won? My University of Colorado Buffalos bear our in-state rival the Colorado State Rams. However my wife's UVA Cavaliers lost to University of Richmond Spiders.

The Ohio State University won big today vs Bowling Green which was expected.

Notre Dame plays tomorrow against Texas. I'm not getting excited until I see how they are playing this year. They are starting at #10, but I don't put much stock in preseason rankings.

Great opening weekend with a few upsets and a lot of close games.

Great opening weekend. UM pummeled Hawaii, which isn't saying anything, though they do look good, especially their defense.

Everyone pummels Hawaii. I can't believe they still charge so much for home games when they are lucky if 1,000 people go through the gates.

Notre Dame blew it, again. I didn't even watch after they had the PAT runback to make it 37-37 (I missed most of the game at a movie, anyway). I still love my team, but I've said it before: they can only be lucky for so long when seemingly every single game comes down to the last play. At least the loss was early in the season. Based on their play, I'm not expecting big things this season, however.

Everyone pummels Hawaii. I can't believe they still charge so much for home games when they are lucky if 1,000 people go through the gates.

Notre Dame blew it, again. I didn't even watch after they had the PAT runback to make it 37-37 (I missed most of the game at a movie, anyway). I still love my team, but I've said it before: they can only be lucky for so long when seemingly every single game comes down to the last play. At least the loss was early in the season. Based on their play, I'm not expecting big things this season, however.

If it makes you feel better, my 10-year-old's rec football team is named Notre Dame and they are 2-0.

Longhorns, Aggies, and Cougars all won! Great weekend for TX football!!

Love that it's football season again. Best time of the year: fall weather, football, great food and beer, and fantastic smoking weather!