• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Fantasy Football 2 - 2015*FULL

bfreebern said:

LIVE draft [SIZE=11pt]Tentatively [/SIZE]set for Tues. Spet. 8th 7pmCST.  **This is not set in stone yet, please check your calendars and let me know if this works.

That would be 8pm EST.

Um, yes.

Tuesday Sept. 8th 7:00pm Central is also 8:00pm Eastern, 5:00pm Pacific...

right?  Now I am thinking to hard....

CP members, we have ONE spot to fill!!

Anyone want to play this year?

Who wants to play this year!!  We have an opening and I know someone wants to step up and draft a kicker in the 1st round....

come on!!

My sticks are on the way to Paul.  Messaged him as well.

We still need one more team..........anybody????

Since no one stepped up, {tpc} has stepped back in.  We are now full!!  

IF YOU still want to play, please PM me and we can add you to the back up list as emergencies do happen.

Lets get sticks shipped to Paul by next Thursday the 10th.  

DRAFT next Tuesday!

Sorry guys, I didn't mean to bow out and then plod my way back in, but it seemed like you were having trouble filling that last spot, and I didn't want the league to stop because of that.

So I'm back.  Besides I need to fill the humidor anyways...what better way?  :p  :whistling:

Reminder Draft is tonight boys!!

Good luck!  T-minus 2 hours and 39 minutes!

So whats the over/under on no auto-drafters in this league?  :p  :whistling:

Smoke picked.
2010 Cohiba Esplendidos
476db7c50baf5611b27743856551656d.jpg

Thanks Tom for the great smoke.
Paul

So sorry and pissed that I missed the draft. Super busy week for me with back to school(I work security for an inner city school) and its test week for my Taekwondo students. Literally just looked at me phone for the first time since 7 am.

That being said I'm not that unhappy with my team!

I'll get my smokes headed to paul in the next week. Didn't mean to lag behind but up until we had the league filled I just wanted to be sure we were moving forward. 

Mine are boxed up ready to go. Can't seem to find your address. Can you send it to me.

Mine will be lagging until late next week I think.

{tpc} said:
Mine will be lagging until late next week I think.
Hey Tony, PM sent....

Matt, (Beyond the Band) any update my friend?  Everyone's sticks are in but you and Tony.  Please update us soon.

If someone could hook me up with Pauls mailing addy via pm, that would be great.  Would like to get these in the mail at lunch today.  Thanks!!

{tpc} said:
If someone could hook me up with Pauls mailing addy via pm, that would be great.  Would like to get these in the mail at lunch today.  Thanks!!
I just PMed you.