• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CPFFL Year 7

Jonesy

Got Ink ?
  1. Alright, seeing y'all want to go again, I set the league up. My apologies for not doing it sooner, but I didn't think I was going to run it due to lack of time. I am making a few changes to spice things up a little and make you pay more attention to how you draft. I changed the bench players from 8 to 6, took away the IR spot, and added a Defensive Utility player, and changing the number of acquisitions you can make during the season from 30 to 25. I hope you guys don't mind the changes, but I wanted to make the league a little more fun by making you do a little more work and strategize a little more. These changes are not negotiable.

2. Draft is Sunday Sept. 4th@5pm EST.

If you need to refresh yourselves on he rules I set, go back to the CPFFL Year 5 thread in the Sports Forum and read up. If someone doesn't mind linking the rules, I would appreciate it.

This is a CASH league. $75 entry fee with payouts as follows:

1st Place $400
2nd Place $250
3rd Place $100
4th Place - A fiver from the team that ends up in last.

I'm not collecting the dues up front, so if you have to pay out, the payout will be due to the person you owe, 1 week after I send out the final e-mail with the winnings and pay out breakdown for each person. Remember, If you're 1 of the 3 that collects money, you will subtract your $75 entry fee from your own winnings.

Last Years Teams

Jonesy
ironpeddler
Modo22
Nashkicker
BigManziel69
drunkfish3
Doc Wylie
Brickhouse
SamClemmons
:monty

This Years Teams

Jonesy
Doc Wylie
Brickhouse
ironpeddler
BigManziel69
drunkfish3
modo22
nashkicker
:Monty
smellysell

Last edited:
Thanks for setting up again, looking forward to it.

I am in, BUT I already set up the other CP league to have our draft on 9/4 at 5:30pmCST. If I am in, thats 3 of us that would cross over already. Can you move to a later time?

Since it's different platforms I just planned on drafting on separate devices.

In light of this, our draft time has been moved to 5pm EST. We still have 3 more spots to fill. I'm going to contact Jim and Dan to see if they want in again. Neal said no due to it being ESPN, so Justin will take his place.

I have two drafts at 4pm CST that day it looks like. On top of that, I'm hosting a shrimp boil that day....talk about horrible timing!

Looks like I'm setting up an autodraft.

Hey guys back from Alaska see draft was moved up that's great had another cp draft at same time can't wait guys.

I am in by the way, but can't find the renew invite/email...

I won't be back in time to do the draft, so will set my preferences and let Mr. Computer do my drafting for me. Question: If I get back in time for some of the draft will it let me jump in, or once on autopick does it stay there?

Hoping there is service at the wedding I'm going to, otherwise will have my brother draft for me, or the dreaded autodraft...

I won't be back in time to do the draft, so will set my preferences and let Mr. Computer do my drafting for me. Question: If I get back in time for some of the draft will it let me jump in, or once on autopick does it stay there?
Tom, if you join in the draft after it's started, you will be able to change from autodraft to live draft.

Invites are going out now. I don't think that if you've been in the league before, that you need another invite, you can just go in and edit whatever you need to. I'll link the league page here shortly.

One other change....from this point on, the waiver list will be determined on by standings each week. Instead of how it used to be, the team that's in last each week, will have the first spot in the waiver order.

I am not going to complain (until my player tanks) but the addition of the IDP this year adds a huge dynamic to the game. I didn't really look at what the scoring was for that player, but to get points per tackle can make a IDP put up WR or even QB numbers. Kind of high IMO, but like I said, I wont complain, it just makes this a very different year.

I only joined last year, but had you guys done that before?