• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Florida Vacation

MX

Quietly getting back into the cigar culture.....
Will be headed to Florida this weekend for 2 weeks.
Will be mostly in the Orlando area, but will venture out to Coco Beach and Clearwater for sure.

Any must see Cigar stops that I need to get on the itinerary?

Tim

not sure about cigar shops down there , but if you have the time check gator land out that place was cool

I always liked visiting Corona cigars in Orlando. That being said I haven't been there in a while but the selection was significant and the Cuban sandwich was good by me.

Last edited:
Also, Fuego Cigars by Sosa in Downtown Disney is a decent hangout and I second the Ybor City visit if you get over that way.

Sosa for sure.

The Corona Cigar on W. Sand Lake in the Dr. Phillips area was my favorite. If you are traveling with people who like to hang out in Barnes and Nobles, you can send them there while you smoke. I went to the downtown one once. I was underwhelmed with Sosa the one time I went.

I've always brought plenty of cigars to that area. Driving is a nightmare if you're unfamiliar.

I've always wanted to cruise by Tampa Sweethearts, but just haven't had the chance.

The Corona Cigar on W. Sand Lake in the Dr. Phillips area was my favorite. If you are traveling with people who like to hang out in Barnes and Nobles, you can send them there while you smoke. I went to the downtown one once. I was underwhelmed with Sosa the one time I went.

I liked the Sosa bar and would go there each time I went to Orlando. Never bought much but it was a decent bar with good friendly staff. Back a few years I went to Orlando once a week for 6 months. Things may have changed since then.

Ok so which is the "bar".

Want to be able to send my wife and daughter off to do something close by

Breakfast

Attachments

• IMG_2386.JPG
    IMG_2386.JPG
    64.5 KB · Views: 10
Driving into Ybor right now

I was in Ybor a couple of years ago. The Fuentes do a great job with their places. I will be back there in December. I hope your time there was well spent!

Carlito is in town at their HQ...ask for him. He's a very gracious man.

Got this too late, but I had a great time. What is not to love about a cup of Cuban coffee and a cigar for $10