• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Friends of CP Remembered

Always nice seeing you here George! If anyone has pictures they'd like me to add, please email them to rod@cigarpass.com

Thanks,
Rod

Great work Rod, thanks for doing this. Soulpup ... damn. Still hard to believe he's not here.

Always nice seeing you here George! If anyone has pictures they'd like me to add, please email them to rod@cigarpass.com

Thanks,
Rod

Rob (in the warmest way possible I call you "Rob") - Good to see you still have the lights on! Sorry I haven't been around much - Retirement has been kicking my butt! LOL

...Doc. Great to see you too! And I know you mean the "Fuggin' George" in the most endearing way. But I do believe it is actually "Fuggin' Horace"! Just sayin'

Rob (in the warmest way possible I call you "Rob") - Good to see you still have the lights on! Sorry I haven't been around much - Retirement has been kicking my butt! LOL

...Doc. Great to see you too! And I know you mean the "Fuggin' George" in the most endearing way. But I do believe it is actually "Fuggin' Horace"! Just sayin'
You're right of course. Memory ain't what it used to be.:confused:

Doc

Sad to see these names here. I remember a lot of the avatars from these members in the 2000s, they always had great contributions to the community. It is good to see the faces behind the screen names, I know they are missed.

Just remembering some of those who are no longer around during the Holiday Season and wishing they were here. 'Tis the season to burn an Infinity stick which was so kindly gifted to me.