• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Getting your feet wet pass II cigar reviews

¡Madre Santa de Dios! ¡No puedo creer que gané! ¡Amo aquel puro!

(sorry..when I get excited I start channeling Ricky Ricardo)

Wow!!!! I can't believe my review was selected over all these other excellent entries. Every single one..from the first submitted to the last... was well written, creatively done and certainly deserving of recognition. I'm truly humbled, and grateful to the judges for what had to be a tough decision.

Thanks first and foremost to the anonymous donor of the fantastic prize package, thanks to Jonesy for putting us up to the challlenge of crafting our reviews, thanks to the panel of judges for their time and effort on our behalf, thanks to my fellow Pass-mates for showing the other members of this fine website their talents as cigar reviewers....and finally, thanks to Dion Giolito for creating the Illusione brand! :thumbs:

Congrats.. If it werent for this contest, my first review would have been a white owl premium (corona gorda) mmmmmmmmmmm

¡Madre Santa de Dios! ¡No puedo creer que gané! ¡Amo aquel puro!

(sorry..when I get excited I start channeling Ricky Ricardo)

Wow!!!! I can't believe my review was selected over all these other excellent entries. Every single one..from the first submitted to the last... was well written, creatively done and certainly deserving of recognition. I'm truly humbled, and grateful to the judges for what had to be a tough decision.

Thanks first and foremost to the anonymous donor of the fantastic prize package, thanks to Jonesy for putting us up to the challlenge of crafting our reviews, thanks to the panel of judges for their time and effort on our behalf, thanks to my fellow Pass-mates for showing the other members of this fine website their talents as cigar reviewers....and finally, thanks to Dion Giolito for creating the Illusione brand! :thumbs:
What about your manager, producer, hair stylist etc etc. :laugh:

Enjoy the smokes.

Damn, now I wish I was behind Doc Wylie in the pass because those sticks are going to make for some awesome puts. :laugh:

Hell, while you're at it Doc, thank the rest of us who did reviews that made yours stick out like a sore thumb! :laugh:

After reading them all, I thought it was between you and Marco....it was really fun to do and to read how we all went about it.

Good Stuff!

Hell, while you're at it Doc, thank the rest of us who did reviews that made yours stick out like a sore thumb! :laugh:

After reading them all, I thought it was between you and Marco....it was really fun to do and to read how we all went about it.

Good Stuff!

I tried to be more tactful in my kudos to y'all, Gary. :laugh: But seriously, I still liked your review the best. If I had a vote it would have gone to you for opening my eyes to the wonderful world of good ol' USA machine-made see-gars! I particularly enjoyed your description of their "emetic flavors". :0

...and Brent, I'll sure try my darndest to keep those sticks available until the pass gets to me, but somehow I think by then they'll be a pleasant memory. :whistling:

Oh, by the way...for those of you who submitted reviews, I've ordered a box of Illusione -2-'s and will send each of you one of these fine cigars so you can find out for yourselves what I was talking about in my review. If you don't have your full name and mailing address in your profile, please PM it to me so that I can get these sent out as soon as the box arrives.

Nice gesture Doc! DC # 0307 3330 0000 9674 7369....should be to you Friday.

Oh, by the way...for those of you who submitted reviews, I've ordered a box of Illusione -2-'s and will send each of you one of these fine cigars so you can find out for yourselves what I was talking about in my review. If you don't have your full name and mailing address in your profile, please PM it to me so that I can get these sent out as soon as the box arrives.

That's an amazing gesture on your part. :thumbs:

Very thoughtful of you. Thanks!!!

Thanks Pop! :laugh:

Funny you mention the -2-. My son begged me for the one I had to take to college with him. He text me a picture just this afternoon showing me the band saying it was a very good cigar to bust my chops...and now you're sending us one....good karma man!

Thanks Doc, you're the best.

Doc,

Congrats on your fine review and well deserved bundle of exceptional smokes!

I must say I am also impressed by your generosity! I'll look forward to the smoke!

The prize package arrived safely and it was a joy to see those fine, fine sticks! They're nestled in my humidor getting used to their new environment and waiting for a few special occasions to bring them out for their performances...and I have to say these are probably the best cigars that will ever grace the humi so those will definitely be special occasions! I'll treat these smokes with respect and honor.

Thanks once again to our anonymous benefactor. You, sir, are one generous BOTL.

BTW..for all you "runners-up"... the box of Illusione -2-'s has also arrived and I will be preparing them for mailing to y'all over the next couple days. I'll post DC #'s when they go out.

Regards,
Doc

Congrats on the win Doc, and thank you for the kind gesture in offering the Illusione's for us to sample.

Nice play!

Danny