• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Giving Back & Enjoying

It actually might work out better this way. The longer we wait, the less and less we think about it, until one day..... BAM!! A package shows up and its like Christmas morning.

It actually might work out better this way. The longer we wait, the less and less we think about it, until one day..... BAM!! A package shows up and its like Christmas morning.

This is the way I've been looking at it. JD was very generous in making the offer and I'm sure he'll come through for us.

Agreed. Anyone as into his business and his customer base as JD obviously is wouldn't screw the pooch on something like this. Patience, my friends.

I also agree! When JD made this offer it was an EXTREMELY nice gesture, so if it comes through great, but if it doesn't, or if it takes a while, so be it. We didn't pay anything so we don't lose anything. One day I just might have a nice package waiting at my door. Thanks again JD! In the meantime I'm still buying Liga's, lol.

Patience is a virtue guys, just sit back and wait for the goodness to come a nockin on your front door, it's worth the wait.

Sure hope I didn't nap too long. Liga's sent to the house? WOW. How cool is that. Thanks JD.

Man, I can't believe it. I go to the mail box on Saturday and what do I find. A box, with a bunch of Liga Privada stuff in it.

Too bad it was something I had to purchase. ;)
Still waiting to hear something here as well, and consuming all of his product that I can find. With Undercrown, LP, Joya and everything else he has, wow! And the range of cigars is just as amazing. So I hand it to JD and if he wants to give me some free cigars, I will be patient. I don't have the same offer from Pete, or any of the other guys. Take your time JD, I know you just got back from partying your arse off in Nicaragua with a bunch of guys from here.

Hey guys, just an update for you all.

I had everything ready to roll, 70 boxes built, each individual label printed, packing material gathered, cigars and visors pulled from inventory, etc. I then went on a trip to Nicaragua for a week, and when I came back everything was gone. I guess someone had to move some things around in the warehouse and everything I had laid out is gone. I've gone through and done everything again and the packages will ship tomorrow. Again, I apologize for the lengthy delay, but the packages should arrive at the end of this week or the beginning of this week.

I had everything ready to roll, 70 boxes built, each individual label printed, packing material gathered, cigars and visors pulled from inventory, etc. I then went on a trip to Nicaragua for a week, and when I came back everything was gone. I guess someone had to move some things around in the warehouse and everything I had laid out is gone. I've gone through and done everything again and the packages will ship tomorrow. Again, I apologize for the lengthy delay, but the packages should arrive at the end of this week or the beginning of this week.

It's really no problem at all. I'm sure I speak for the community when I say I'm very grateful for the generosity your company has shown to us here at CP.

It's really no problem at all. I'm sure I speak for the community when I say I'm very grateful for the generosity your company has shown to us here at CP.

Absolutely. Very gracious gesture! We don't mind waiting in the least.