• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Giving Back & Enjoying

Thanks again JD and the rest at Drew Estate! Feeling like a kid a week before Christmas.

Another +1 JD. The fact that you did all that work a second time to make this happen = super stand up stuff!

Thank you for the update, for something this generous waiting is not a problem.

Thanks for the update JD & DE group! I'm sure there was no doubt by anyone here that you would come through. We all have things happen that are beyond our control and we all understand that things happen when you least expect it.

Keep doing GREAT things, I can't wait to fill my new wine cooler with a LOT of your product line!

Great job JD. Thanks for the update. I think we all new something went wrong :whistling: . Much appreciated Brother.

Steve

Very excited and thanks JD and Drew Estates for all you hard work!

I agree. Very, very generous gesture on your part. I believe some of us were having flashbacks to our childhood when we would ask our parents every day if it was Christmas yet. Just like now, the anticipation was almost unbearable.

I agree with everyone, this is very generous and waiting is all part of it. On a side note one of your guys is in town tomorrow in Omaha, NE to do an event so I'll be attending that as well.. It'll be a DE week!!!! :thumbs:

Thanks for the update. The anticipation of this gesture made me go find then smoke an undercrown. It has become one of my favorites to date. :D

Looking forward to getting them, thanks again! Going on a hunt for Rats tonight...

Another update:

About 50% of the packages are ready for pickup by UPS. The rest will be ready to go by the end of the day and will be picked up by the UPS. The packages should be there within 5-7 days depending on where you live. If you don't receive anything after two weeks, let me know and I'll try to locate where your package is. I'm guessing that, out of 70 packages, a few will get mixed up by UPS. I'm making up a few extra packs for when that happens. :thumbs:

Thanks again for your generosity! I know this must be a serious expense to the company, but we'll be sure to go buy more boxes of Liga Privada no. 9's. This just gives me an excuse to tell the wife.

Last update:

They're all out! Again, let me know if you signed up and don't receive anything within two weeks. Enjoy the smokes! I'm going to start a thread in the Reviews forum for all of you to post your tasting notes and pictures in.

Also, for all of you smaller ring gauge guys, we have a Corona-sized version of the Undercrown coming down the line soon, so stay tuned for that.

- Johnny Brooke, Public & Media Relations, Drew Estate Cigars

Last update:

They're all out! Again, let me know if you signed up and don't receive anything within two weeks. Enjoy the smokes! I'm going to start a thread in the Reviews forum for all of you to post your tasting notes and pictures in.

Also, for all of you smaller ring gauge guys, we have a Corona-sized version of the Undercrown coming down the line soon, so stay tuned for that.

- Johnny Brooke, Public & Media Relations, Drew Estate Cigars

Awesome!!~! Just Awesome!