• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Giving Back & Enjoying

Thanks Jonathon! Very kind gesture. This will be fun to see how everyone reviews the cigars. I'm looking forward to it!

Thanks again guys. I just invested in a box of rats and a box of pigs to tide me over.

The brown truck just brought me a box of Undercrown goodness. Thanks again JD and Drew Estate! Can't wait to set fire to one.

Great to hear! I'm leaving for a big weekend-long herf tomorrow so I hope mine arrives in time to wear the hat!

I'm not a visor wearing guy. If anyone that didn't get a package from JD would like this one, PM me your info and I'll fire it your way. First PM gets it. I just hate to see it go to waste.

Edit to add: Greg got to me first. Headed your way brother.

Merry Christmas!! Got my package just now. Thanks again DE! Looking forward to sharing one with a bro this weekend.

I'm not a visor wearing guy. If anyone that didn't get a package from JD would like this one, PM me your info and I'll fire it your way. First PM gets it. I just hate to see it go to waste.

Edit to add: Greg got to me first. Headed your way brother.

X2 I do not wear visors. First one to pm me with there address will get it.Edited: done!

What state are you guys in that have gotten your packages? I'm leaving for vacation on sat morning so I'm hoping that they'll get here tmrw so I can get them in the humi Thx!