• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Giving Back & Enjoying

MrAnderson, that will be a negative. Since Deputy got his, I should be getting mine today as well.

Just dug up the tracking number from last month, the package is on the truck for delivery today! Can't wait, still foaming out off the mouth. Will report back when in hand.

If you recall, they sent out tracking numbers last month, I got mine on 2-22-12.

Got a nice box of goodies.

gallery_13257_1602_283097.jpg

Thanks JD and Drew Estates!

Paul

Nope, no tracking number here either. Maybe yours was for something else Deon?

Sorry about that, I signed up for UPS My Choice. It emails me with the tracking number for any shipments for me. Here is the tracking number, have a look see.<br /><br /> 1Z5AV6070390671695

https://wwwapps.ups.com/WebTracking/processInputRequest?AgreeToTermsAndConditions=yes&loc=en_US&tracknum=1Z5AV6070390671695&Requester=trkinppg

Edited to add link.

Big brown truck just pulled up! Thanks so much JD! Very excited to try them after a brief period of resting in the humi.

Very cool, package at my door when I got home. Thanks JD, looking forward to the sticks.

Got mine yesterday too. They look delicious. I'll probably light the first one up in a little bit and sport the visor out on the golf course this year.

Thanks again for the generosity guys.