• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

God of Fire Serie B Robusto Gordo

Strayvector

Like what you smoke, smoke what you like
Smoked one of these a few nights ago and it was simply yummy. Full bodied, complex, slight sweetness to it, and perfectly constructed. One of the very few premiums that I think is worth the money.

I got one saved for tomorrows game looking forward to it..

Good to see you're back in the swing of things!

I'm looking forward to smoking a God of Fire one of these days. I have 2 sitting in my humidor, not sure which year they're from.

That's my Xmas smoke... Can't Wait!

I can't get enough of these cigars right now. Almost finished with my box, time to buy a new one while I can!

Good to hear these are in good favor. Have a few from Christmas tucked away in the cooler.

I smoked mine on x-mas and it didn't let down... Very good smoke!

Finally lit the 1st of a 5'ver I got recently, it started off pretty well, enough to keep me interested in it. About the halfway point, it tasted just like a regular AF maduro. It was a good cigar, not worth the $ I paid for it, but it satisfied my curiosity enough. Hope a little downtime will do these dark beauties some good.

The GOF maduro is easily going to be my favorite cigar of 2012. Spendy, but cheaper than the Carlitos.

The GOF maduro is easily going to be my favorite cigar of 2012. Spendy, but cheaper than the Carlitos.
I agree that they were awesome smokes, but did you try the EPC Dark Rituals? They were my favorite and if you like a nice balanced maduro this one should be right up your alley.

I LOVE this cigar. I just actually picked up another box...can't wait for the mailman to get here!!!