• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL - 2013

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday! We had a lot of fun last night at Schlesinger's, enjoy primo cigars and a good time. Congrats to the NY Rangers as they won 2 - 0, way to keep the winning season going. I hope everyone has a relaxing weekend and enjoys a favorite or two throughout it....... :D

Last edited:
Good Sunday morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's winter wonderland outside. All in all, we got another 6" of white stuff yesterday. Once it was done snowing, I went out with the snow blower and cleaned up the driveway, walkway, path around the house, back patio and trail to the back shed. Knocked it out in record time and off to the cigar shop I went were they were showing ole' Charlie Chan movies all afternoon. We are planning on doing some barbecuing this afternoon while the football games are on and sip on a couple of cold ones as I replaced the keg in the kegerator with Newburgh Brewing NanoBoss Hoppy Session Ale.

http://newburghbrewing.com/year-round/

Enjoy your day all and smoke a favorite if you get the chance...... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday. Beth and I had a great day yesterday checking out a new bistro in Newburgh and then seeing our friends over at the Newburgh Brewery. It's Christmas week and I hope everyone has a festive one and enjoys....... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's "Hump Day". I see that the NY Rangers got beat big time last night 7 - 2 by the Pittsburgh Penguins, let's hope they bounce back Friday evening against the Minnesota Wild with a win. Enjoy your day everyone and remember to be safe out there....... :)

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0420 as always and it's getting closer to Christmas. Beth and I nearly finished wrapping all the gifts last night, have to pick up a large gift bag today and the cigars that I'll be gifting won't get wrapped until the day prior. Today being Thursday, we'll be heading over to Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening to spread a little joy and smoke a cigar or two. Enjoy everyone and I hope you find the time to smoke a favorite stogie today as well...... ;)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday! We had a good time last night at Schlesinger's, the S/BOTL were out and all. It was good to see the Eagles beat the Giants, can you say spoiler. Tonight we have the NY Rangers on and they need that win to make Christmas special for all. Enjoy everyone and remember to be safe out there....... :D

Merry Christmas everyone. The coffee is on and we will be opening the gifts shortly to see what Santa brought. We had a great time at our Niece Amy's house last night, she had her annual Christmas Eve family and friends get together. Today we are going to Beth's sisters house where we will enjoy dinner and all. I hope everyone has a relaxing day as well and be merry....... :)

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0420 and it's back to work Tuesday. Beth and I had a very relaxing day yesterday, sat back and watched TV for the most of it. Getting the house back in order and then preparing to head down to see Jeremy and his wife Christen for the New Year's weekend. Enjoy everyone and remember to be safe out there...... ;)

Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's "Hump Day". Weather wise, yesterday was nice and warm as Beth had the doors open to let in some fresh air and I barbecued some chicken and sweet potatoes on the grill. Enjoy everyone and smoke a favorite if you get the chance...... :)

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0420 and it's Friday! We had a good time last night at Schlesinger's, a number of the regulars were there as well as a few new faces. Congrats to the NY Rangers on their big win last night over Arizona, let's hope they keep it up tomorrow evening against Colorado. The New Years weekend is finally upon us, I hope everyone has a happy and safe one. I wish everyone a prosperous 2017....... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's another day courtesy of Uncle Sam. It was great seeing Jeremy and Kristen in Delaware as we as a few of my ole' friends down there. Today will be a college football game day with the barbecue going and all. Enjoy your week everyone and I hope you have a prosperous 2017....... :D

Good morning all, the coffee has been on for a while now and it's back to work Tuesday. Got the outside Christmas lights and stuff done prior to watching some great college bowl games in the afternoon and through the evening. Thank god that we did as the weather guessers at NOAA are calling for rain all day today and then a number of days of colder weather:

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=41.43676738440837&lon=-74.03946501180002#.WGuBBJKfui6

Enjoy everyone and remember to stay safe out there...... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's "Hump Day" already. Going to see Sean Keever from Big Guns BBQ this evening at the Newburgh Brewery and try and lock down a date for this year's Quad State Herf. Once we have a date, I'll post it here as well as on Facebook and see how long it takes to fill up (last year it took about 8 hours). Tonight, the NY Rangers take on the Philadelphia Flyers at 2000 (8:00pm), let's root on the Rangers to another win. Have a great day everyone and enjoy...... ;)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's "Hump Day" already. Going to see Sean Keever from Big Guns BBQ this evening at the Newburgh Brewery and try and lock down a date for this year's Quad State Herf. Once we have a date, I'll post it here as well as on Facebook and see how long it takes to fill up (last year it took about 8 hours). Tonight, the NY Rangers take on the Philadelphia Flyers at 2000 (8:00pm), let's root on the Rangers to another win. Have a great day everyone and enjoy...... ;)
Tall Paul +2
Mike Juppé +5

O is this not the sign up thread... Lol