• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hello from CAO!

JHuber

I hope this 'inaugural' post finds everyone well and smokin' their brains out!

I received an invite to come over here and post on this forum--so feel free to post any questions or comments you may have, and I'll do my best to check back in, periodically.

In the interim, I'll leave you with the following video that we created a little less than a month ago...anyone in the Chicago are may find this of particular interest:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YdLAz3nFt4

Enjoy!

Jon Huber
Director of Lifestyle Marketing

CAO International, Inc.

The more CAO people I meet the better. Had a cigar with Frank K not too long ago and as far as I can tell you folks over at CAO seem like good guys! Welcome aboard!
Chris

Welcome from NYC, I too would be glad to hear from you often, especially about upcoming releases.

Welcome to CP from Louisiana. I have a vendor that comes to our HealthTrust Purchasing Group conference each year and he always brings CAO cigars. His company is in Nashville and I believe it is Storage Systems. He introduced me to CAO and I have always had them in my top five. Now with the CAO MX2 you are strong as my top choice. I love it.

Johnny

What kind of lifestyles you selling? Mines a little wore out. Welcome to CP.

Doc.

Welcome to CP from Central Va, Nice to have you on here John.

Hello from the Sandhills of South Carolina! Welcome to CP! Man I really likes me some Italias!! My favorite CAO out of 'em all! I just smoked the last novella out of my first box about a week ago, had a DARK yellow cello on it. I enjoyed it immensely.

Welcome Jon & Howdy from Dallas, Texas. Love the box pressed Brazillia!! Sticky sweet (in a good way)!

[robot voice] "Need to find more.... more....more...more Will Robinson"

Welcome to CP! I will try my first CAO soon, a Vision robusto.

Welcome to CP, Jon! I'm a big fan of the Brazilia, especially the Gol. I look forward to hearing from you about CAO.

Hey, Jon,
Welcome to CP. I think in the 10 years I've been selling CAO, and the fact that we're only 2:45 minutes down the road from each other, and 9 RTDA's (I missed San Antonio), we have never met. One day, maybe. You've got a couple of good one's in Jeff Tinnell and Brian (aka Bigfoot) from the Houston area. Keep up the great work and the great products.