• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hippie Pass!

T: Boris P: Boli Legendarious RE
T: xXx P: Flying Pig
T: Don Artouro P: Davidoff Latour
T: Cohiba Lancero P: My Father LE 2010

If This flies, I can have it moving again tomorrow.

Hey a LaTour for a Don Arturo? I would say put down the crack pipe ;)

Are you overrputting for the right reasons?

Yep, Trading something I may not enjoy for something I know I will, and of course to cause heartache for those down the line who either miss out or don't have an appropriate put.

OK, mostly the latter.

It's here, safe from the goblins in the area.

Once the wifely unit © goes to work I'll sit down and drool over everything

Hey... everyone notice how I'm keeping with the theme of the pass? I'm on Hippie Time!! :laugh:

Sorry - first snowfall caused hell here - wife MANDATED studded tires get put on both cars, overtime shift at work... but I'm on it this evening like a hippie on weed

Hey... everyone notice how I'm keeping with the theme of the pass? I'm on Hippie Time!! :laugh:

Sorry - first snowfall caused hell here - wife MANDATED studded tires get put on both cars, overtime shift at work... but I'm on it this evening like a hippie on weed
What are you talkin bout dude? I was on time .. sittin, smokin, drinkin time! .. At least, I think I was .. wasn't I? ..

OK, you are keeping with the them... what you smokin' bro? :laugh:

I was talking about me! Had the pass for 2 days now and not even opened it up. Hard to pass up 24 hours of time and a half pay ;)

ok... I'll give it a whirl. I really gotta stop doing passes - I want to keep and smoke all I have! :laugh:

Take: Flying Pig
Put: Padron 45th

Take My Father LE
Put: Siglo VI '04

Put: H. Upmann Petit Upman '96

Discuss/complain

Nice!

I will post my first p/t in advance

Take: 04 Sig VI
Put: bag of testicles