• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Houston Area Herf

7pm might be too late, especially since Loren is coming from like Bay City....

Would 2-3pm be an issue for anyone?

7pm might be too late, especially since Loren is coming from like Bay City....

Would 2-3pm be an issue for anyone?
:thumbs: I'm game.

Also, Weekend of Sept. 3rd is Labor day weekend in the event anyone might have plans and forgot to mention them.

[quote name='Smokin'Sims' timestamp='1313174841' post='1051915']
2-3 on a Saturday works for me.
[/quote]

:thumbs: Works for me also :thumbs:

Yeah...early afternoon is better for me than a late one. But Sept 3rd would be great for me. I could delay most of my B-day smokes I have planned for Sept 1st for the herf on the 3rd. :D

Saturday at 2-3 works great, but not the 3rd, already made plans for the long weekend.

Ken

Sounds like fun, I would love to make it, but every weekend I have is packed!

Once a date is set for sure, it will make things easier to plan for me. :thumbs:

I can't make it this Saturday, pre-wedding obligations. Next Saturday Jake is out of town. Labor day weekend Ken has plans. The 10th my daughter is getting married.

So it looks like we could do it Sept. 17th. What do ya'll think?

Alan

I can't make it this Saturday, pre-wedding obligations. Next Saturday Jake is out of town. Labor day weekend Ken has plans. The 10th my daughter is getting married.

So it looks like we could do it Sept. 17th. What do ya'll think?

Alan

Sounds good, Thundercats are a GOO00oooo!

Scratch me out for this herf. Too much on my plate after Sept 3rd till after the middle of Oct. Maybe next time.

Scratch me out for this herf. Too much on my plate after Sept 3rd till after the middle of Oct. Maybe next time.

I'm hoping that this herf will become a more common occurrence, much like the other monthly meet ups. Life always seems to get in the way of a good herf, and the remedy is to have more herfs.

Like I said next time if all goes well. I have a lot of testing I will be doing at the VA Hospital. No idea when it will let up due to the fact they can't figure out what is wrong with my Liver. Lucky me. Plus a long road trip in October if all goes well. So if a herf takes place in October, I hope its in the late half or early part of November. :thumbs:

The last one I did I had a blast considering the pain I was in at the time. :thumbs:

I know we settled on a date and time, September 17th @ 2:30 pm, but did we settle on a location. I got the vibe that we were leaning towards Downing St. but cannot find a post that explicitly states this.

edit* I do not mind driving out to any of the locations listed. Also, Singapore trip has been postponed to next year. So, a monthly herf would be delightful :D

Since Loren can't join us, I'd be willing to make the drive to serious off 1960....that is the best shop, IMO