• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Houston Area Herf

Date: Dec. 17th
Time: 4:30-5ish

I got the thumbs up to bring your own libations, but please be VERY discreet about it. (ie brown bag, backpacks, and plastic cups only)

edit* This was based upon input from multiple parties, a compromise if you will. So an Aggie, Longhorn, Sooner, and Honey Badger walk into a B&M... bwahaha.

Attendance:
cheifmd - Domingo
Smokin'Sims - James
CulturedHick - Alan
Audi_kraut - Michael T.
Asel.mike - Michael
Aquiring93 - Austin
BigJake6904 - Jake

I might be a little late. I got the green light from the wife to bail on my nieces Birthday a little early. Can we get a relative headcount before the 16th? I've got ideas but need to know how many we are expecting.

is the wife allowed to tag along? shes cool and usually goes with me to cigar events

I'm certainly not going to be the Grinch who pisses off the Miss. What's the holidays without friends, family, and libations?

*see above for attendance list. I'll update it as people confirm the most recent invitation.

Can't make that one. Good friend and his family are coming down from Dallas that weekend. Enjoy all.

Reminder that this gathering is coming up on the 17th, this Saturday.

Also please remember that if you intend to BYOfun, please keep be discreet about it and be sure to bring a cup.

I'll be there around 3 or 4 prob....show up a little early since my woman will be outta town.

Not sure what time I'll be leaving, but I'm sure I'll be there till 7 at least. (Got a buddy coming home from his 1st year at law school...going to go get into some mischief.)

Mike, you know when Patrick and I get together....lol. No drinking though. Damnit.

I'll be there around the same time or so too. Probably stay till the same time or till I get hungry. Haha

I'll be there around 3 or 4 prob....show up a little early since my woman will be outta town.

Not sure what time I'll be leaving, but I'm sure I'll be there till 7 at least. (Got a buddy coming home from his 1st year at law school...going to go get into some mischief.)

Mike, you know when Patrick and I get together....lol. No drinking though. Damnit.

Haha.. so do you need a ride :p Unfortunately I'm very poor right now due to the holidays so I don't see stripper honey in the near future.

Any word from Loren?

edit* Looks like Loren has a prior engagement. Looking forward to seeing you all :D

Haha.. so do you need a ride :p Unfortunately I'm very poor right now due to the holidays so I don't see stripper honey in the near future.

Any word from Loren?

edit* Looks like Loren has a prior engagement. Looking forward to seeing you all :D

Turns out Patrick and I are only going out Friday. :whistling: I'm in for the long haul on Saturday.

I'm hoping to bring AVB's egg nog with me and some red solo cups. If you think this wouldn't be discrete enough let me know.