• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How to handle your neuticles!

I will never understand why newbies are so quick to act so tough, it's so sad. Trolls are a dime a dozen, and this guy fit that bill.

They just end up getting their asses handed to them from FOG's and other members on this board.

I for one enjoy reading, learning, smoking good cigars and that's pretty much what I've done so far!

*tips my IPA towards all you BOTL*

Not all newbs act this way... :whistling:

What I want to know is why a dog needs plastic nuts................so he can go back to T-bagging family members at night while you sleep?
unsure.gif
?
laugh.gif

What I want to know is why a dog needs plastic nuts................so he can go back to T-bagging family members at night while you sleep?
unsure.gif
?:laugh:

It's all about self confidence! Can you imagine a dog going to lick his nuts and then find out there's nothing there? :laugh:

unsure.gif
?
laugh.gif

It's all about self confidence! Can you imagine a dog going to lick his nuts and then find out there's nothing there?
laugh.gif

Ahhh, I know just how he feels then, kind of like when I ask my wife "can I have my balls tonight, I'm going out with the boys"
biggrin.gif

I used to do that with Wife 1.0...but now that I've upgraded to Wife 2.0 I just bought a spare set and don't ask anymore!!!
biggrin.gif

unsure.gif
?:laugh:

It's all about self confidence! Can you imagine a dog going to lick his nuts and then find out there's nothing there? :laugh:

Ahhh, I know just how he feels then, kind of like when I ask my wife "can I have my balls tonight, I'm going out with the boys"
biggrin.gif

Wow, you actually have the balls to ask for your balls back? You have more balls than I do! :laugh:

So these neuticles make a dog just like a Christmas tree.... the balls are just for decoration.

Too funny.

Maybe Dr Phil can have this on one of his shows, Dogs with low self esteem. Had I only known I could have made my yellow lab happy; of course he was stupid when he had them and he is still stupid without them so what does that say. On the other hand I lost mine 15 years ago when I was dumb enough to say I do and I don't think I have ever been the same not that plastic balls can help that.