• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm a Gettin' Married Pass II (In honor of Ian - thefatguy)

When I received the email yesterday about Mark's post in the thread, I thought something was wrong with the Notification system on CP and this message was lost and some how just released from a month or two ago!

Sorry to doubt the site Rod, Mark is just a FU... :laugh:

Well guys, today is the special day for Ian & Ronnie. Should be a great wedding tonight as the past 2 days have already been a blast....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Its officially done, I'm married. I would like to thank all of you one last time. I would like to send an extra special thank you to Charlie for everything. The ceremony went extremely well, less than 15 minutes, and he was great. Gary, I smiled the whole time with no tears, you should be proud, lol. I look forward to seeing a lot of you in a few days at the herf. Can't wait.

Congrats Ian...to both you and Ronnie! All the best. See you two at the QSH...

Thanks Dave, see you soon.<br />I also want to send a very special thank you to Uptown Isy and Eddie Ortega. Isy supplied and banded a ton of cigars for this wonderful day. Here is a pic of Eddie and me getting ready to smoke the first specially banded Ortega Serie D cigars with Isy and Kevin from Buttheads Tobacco on the morning of my wedding.
44188304-dc49-5646.jpg

Great to see all of you! It was a GREAT time at the wedding and I look forward to seeing everyone again at QSH.

DAMN THATS SOME PILE OF SMOKES!!!!!!

You got a beautiful bride there Ian... and you look ok too! :thumbs:

Thanks guys.
The cigars in the bag were CAO flavors, Moontrance and Cherry Bomb. We also had Padron 64's, Ortega Maduro and Natural, Espinosa's, CAO La Traviata, and Nat Sherman's. The flavored, Padrons, and Ortega's were gone quick, lol.

Nice pic Ian. What are the ones in the bag?

Ian asked for CAO flavors for the chicks.
That was quick brother, weren't we just on the phone? See you in a couple of days.