• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm glad I knew better

Hmm....I'm smelling bovine excrement. I'm new here and I have more posts than that "brother". Its kinda like when I was at school and you get the geeky chicks friend to ask you to ask her out or whatever. Kind of lame and weird in a way.

Hey Wkoti, any update on the professor situation? Hope your finals and moving are going well.

All I know right now is that the professor and board members went behind my back and told the members to meet up and Capitol Cigars today at 6:30, without given me the respect to tell me where they are heading and let me make my own decisions. I respect that the club wants to go there, but are you sh*tting me? You're going to go behind my back in my club? REDONKULOUS!!!

All I know right now is that the professor and board members went behind my back and told the members to meet up and Capitol Cigars today at 6:30, without given me the respect to tell me where they are heading and let me make my own decisions. I respect that the club wants to go there, but are you sh*tting me? You're going to go behind my back in my club? REDONKULOUS!!!

Sounds like you need to go have a smoke! :thumbs:

So, are you going to show up and crash the party???

You guys are full of bad ideas!!! I just saw the other VP and asked him why they went behind my back and yatta yatta, he told me "I'm not at Liberty to discuss this with you!" :sign:

You guys are full of bad ideas!!! I just saw the other VP and asked him why they went behind my back and yatta yatta, he told me "I'm not at Liberty to discuss this with you!"
sign.gif

Again young Jedi....CRASH it... go in...light up a cigar...and watch the uncomfortable silence that happens with amusement and delight. Then walk away from the whole fuggin group forever... it ain't worth it...there are too many people who are actually fun to smoke with than to deal with these backstabbing drama queens... IMHO...

Some things aren't worth fighting for. Keep your dignity and move on. All this BS can't be worth hanging with a group of people who don't seem concerned enough to get your side of things as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like you're getting blacklisted. Whether you crash the meeting or not I think we've all seen what these "upstanding" fellows are made of.

Sorry you have to deal with such asshats.

I am sure the Professor was just taking the class down to the store to have his buddy, who is giving him some good backdoor deals for bring the group in, a lesson on how a shitty store dupes customers into buying moldy ass sticks. They are being taught the fine art of plumage, weekly plume, or some other crapfrom nine year veterans that don't get thier info from the bad ol' internet.

I think it is time to walk away as TBC suggests. Not worth the time to help dicks! IMHO of course. Move on, work on developing smoking interests in school with intellegent people and screw the club BS.

PJ

Shady shit man, shady shit. "I'm not at liberty to discuss that with you." Bah, wild. Good luck bud.

Well, all I can say is if I ever visit the area, I know one shop I will NOT visit. Bloom in a few weeks? Shitty attitudes? No thanks... I'd rather spend my hard earned money somewhere I can trust and they treat me right... not look down their nose at you.

Thanks for the heads up :thumbs:

I'd go in and buy them some of the moldy, err, plume covered cigars and insist they light up!

I'd say screw it, grab my cigars, and move on. It's not worth your time. A percentage of people will always be idiots. Sounds like your prof is one of them.

Some things aren't worth fighting for. Keep your dignity and move on. All this BS can't be worth hanging with a group of people who don't seem concerned enough to get your side of things as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree..peoples actions talk louder than words. Life is too short to hang with people that have low character.

I must be the minority here because if I were in that situation I would fight to the bitter end for a club that I helped start. I'm not the type to stand on the sidelines while some douchenozzle of a professor black balls me.

In the immortal words of the the Beastie Boys:

"You gotta fight, for your right, to paarrrrrrrrrrty!"

Everyone avoided me as much as possible on the last week of school, no contact with Capitol or the professor despite showing up on several occasions as requested. I'm on summer break right now and the situation has gone dormant. When I return in September I will continue to the fight and make my decision on which way to to proceed. I appreciate all the support and help from everyone.

Thank you,

WKOTI

I would run into that shop with no pants on doing pirouettes while pissing....but that's me. WKOTI, screw them. You got CP!