• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Inaugural CP Canadian Pass

So, Ontario is a "Have-Not" Province now??? WOW, never thought I'd hear that.

OK, first post is updated with Duncan's P's & T's, and I also added box codes to the Coobans. I should have done that anyway.

Yeah and I think NFLD is a "have" by definition at least I think they were last year. That and the off shore profit agreements stuff is what got Danny Chavez Williams so worked up, no more transfer payments. Now if only us people in ON would get off our lazy asses and stop collecting our stamps for only 5 months a year and doing nothing for the other 7 you wealthy Provinces would stop with all the "Mainlander" Jokes.

Also Jim I say that last bit tounge in cheek as I don't know you and wouldn't want you to take offense as sometimes sarcasam and intonation doesn't translate well on this interweb thing. The truth is all of my family is from NFLD aside from some cousins and my self obviously. My parents came to ON about 30 years ago and now are back there for their retirement (on the West Coast, Bonne Bay area in Gros Morne).

SNIP<<<Also Jim I say that last bit tounge in cheek as I don't know you>>>>SNIP

No sweat Bro. I ain't one of the Newfs who go through live without havug a sense of humour about where your roots are and where you're from. I'm a Newfie of mixed Irish and French and my mother is from Montreal and there's Indian blood in our veins.

If that isn't a pure recipe for a mixture of jokes and temper, tell me what is??

Package received today. I have done my take/puts. Shamrocker are you ready? If so I will mail this out tomorrow.

I'm a Newfie of mixed Irish and French and my mother is from Montreal and there's Indian blood in our veins.

An Indian French Irish Newfie? That's something alright!

Package received today. I have done my take/puts. Shamrocker are you ready? If so I will mail this out tomorrow.

I am ready. I'm out of town right now, but by the time the package arrives I'll be back in town.

Takes/puts already decided on so turnaround should be quick.

Pass received today, and it'll be ready to go out by tomorrow.

Rural Guy, are you ready to receive?

Cowtown to Winterpeg in record time. (Record time for Her Royal Majesty's Lame Donkey Postal Service, anyway.)

I'll post takes/puts before I send the package out... I may make a trip to the B&M here and do one more...

Confirmation has been received from Rural Guy that he's ready to take possession of the pass.

Takes/puts as follows:

T: #13 RASS ($4.95) P: Joya de Nicaragua Lancero ($4.93)
T: #17 Bolivar Royal Coronas ($5.20) P: Cohiba Siglo I ($5.20)
T: #29 Padron 3000 Maduro ($4.75) P: Cohiba Siglo I ($5.20)
T: #37 CAO Lx2 ($5.39) P: CAO Mx2 Belicoso ($5.39)
T: #38 LFD Double Ligero Chiseletto ($5.98) P: CAO Mx2 Belicoso ($5.39)
T: #39 Illusione 88 ($6.87) P: Panacea Brazilian Maduro Torpedo ($5.80)

Values calculated the same way thevalkryie mentioned, averaging the price per box divided by number of cigars per box. ISOM based on the prices from the wrbsite provided.

Package will be in the hands of Canada Post for shipping on Monday, DC to follow once I have one.

edit to add: Unknown date/box code for the Cohibas. They were in a 5 pack from Cuba. I've had them for at least 5 years.

P's & T's updated on first post.

This is going very well. Thanks guys!!!! :thumbs:

Package is now in the hands of Canada Post headed towards Rural Guy.

DC# 0102 9350 0004 4969

Anticipated delivery is 4 business days, but we'll see if it makes it sooner. The trip from Cowtown here was pretty f'n quick for a parcel!

Cheers Gents!
Keith

Hi All,

Okay, I think I have 3 that will work.

Take: 23 C.A.O. Brazilia GOL! $4.99
Put: Perdomo Patriarch Corona Extra Corojo $5.67

Take: 25 AF Sun Grown Chateau Fuente $3.90
Put: AF 8-5-8 Natural $4.19

Take: 27 Padron 2000 Maduro $3.92
Put: Padron 2000 Natural $3.92

Ready to go. I'll have this on the road Thursday or as soon as I get it (which ever comes later). Rick, you ready? Also is the address in your profile up to date?

Mike

Rick, you ready? Also is the address in your profile up to date?

hi Mike

standing by for the hand-off - profile address is correct
once the main list gets updated, I'll take another look at what I'm eyeing as possible picks, and see what I've got to match up :thumbs:

Package is now in the hands of Canada Post headed towards Rural Guy.

DC# 0102 9350 0004 4969

Anticipated delivery is 4 business days, but we'll see if it makes it sooner. The trip from Cowtown here was pretty f'n quick for a parcel!

Cheers Gents!
Keith

Hey guys,

I'm getting Nov 3 as the anticipated delivery date from can posts web page. Hopefully it'll be sooner and I can get it out this week.