• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Japanese Relief Scotch Buy

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
A number of distillers, artists, designers and packagers have all donated to create this beautiful bottle. ALL profit is being donated to Japanese Relief. Since everything is donated the age(s) are unknown. Sure to be a collectible or a great present for your favorite scotch drinker. Buy some scotch and do some good.

PRICE is $111.00 delivered to your door except for AK and HI. Please add $3.00 if you live there.

PM me with your order. Once I reply that you are in please pay at that time if you do not pay within 12 hours of being accepted your order will be canceled and offered to the next person. As you can guess there is a time constraint on the ordering end.

I will update this page with how many slots are left or how many more orders are needed to complete the second box if required.

Normal rules apply.

*******UPDATE********

To answer some questions yes this is a blend, not a single malt. The following distilleries participated:

THE ARRAN MALT
THE BENRIACH
BLADNOCH
THE GLENDRONACH
GLENGYLE
KILCHOMAN
SPRINGBANK

PAYPAL ONLY (as a gift)

I have to order 6 at a time so the first 5 who step up will get theirs in box #1. If there is enough demand I'll do a second box.

This is a pre-order pre-pay, bottling is not expected before MAY.

Box #1 is full, now taking orders for Box #2

Box #2 - 6 Slots open

Spirit%20of%20Unity.jpg

Box #1 is full. Box #2 is now open.