• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Kevin Pappas Signature Cigars

and please send me the name of the shops with the $10 Opus, I would be thankful to you for that. Maybe even buy you one.

[
I get my xXx and Petite Lanceros at JR Cigar's in Statesville for $10 a pop (yeah, I really do). Addy is in profile! :thumbs:

Opus X new batch usually comes out right before Xmas, they have a new size called the Love Story, kind of a short story Opus, I haven't had one yet but here is a photo.

opusxls_500x667.jpg

I usually buy mine from Darlene at Tampa Sweethearts or Cigars Direct, and I also bought a few from Michael at Casa Fuente in LV. I do have a few Power Rangers left that Arturo Fuente Jr. gave me last year. I missed out on a real awesome deal last christmas when a shop that was about 25 years old went out of business and he sold all of his Xmas supply at about 50% off, somebody walked in and bought all of them on the first day he put them out. The most expensive ones I have bought are the Opus X Forbidden 2004 I beleive, I know plenty of places to get them, but most charge over retail, there are a few shops that are reasonable, a fellow in Scottsdale sells me some at good prices, and I get a few 8-5-8 sungrowns from him each year, actually I have been getting the Ashton ESG lately for about $18 which is the same wrapper as the Opus and not as strong.

It is weird how when you make a statement here like where can I get $10 Opus it gets turned into a issue of credibility, I fear for my sanity here, that is if I wasn't ambiguous.

I am hoping to tour the Fuente farm mid next year, maybe they will let me bring back a suitcase?? I will share if that is the case, but I don't reallythink they would do that. It would be nice though. I do liek the fact that the Opus helps fund the Funete Charity, it is a great cause.

Thanks for the JR heads up, but I didnt mean to share with everyone, Fuente and Padron are very cautious on who they allow sell their product due to the heavy discounting especially on the Internet, it is frowned on and they do pull accounts because of that, I can' think of his name off hand, but he's a really nice guy, Cynthia Suarez (president of AF) which is Carlitos sister's, her husband is the go to guy at Fuente for Opus. To be honest with you the Fuente's are a very pleasant group of people and very excited always to talk about their cigars. Carlos is my favorite, I have a awesome photo of him sitting in his leather Opus chair with a huge smile. He loves to talk cigars.

""....so, you're in the cigar business, and don't know where to get Opies at retail?

Yeah, that's credible......B.B.S.""

Why all the name dropping? Is it supposed to make us think you're special? Hell, I've met Padron and Fuente as well, but I'm not expecting people to think differently of me.

I've stayed out of this, but cannot any longer. With your responses, I can honestly say I won't bother trying anything you offer. It's all about customer service, and I see far too much attitude in your postings here. Much like Pete Johnson... I love his Tatuaje cigars, but will not buy them due to his poor customer service on this board. He flamed out here as well for much the same reason you seem to be. Will this make a difference for you? I seriously doubt it, but it's call exercising my consumer power. I don't support those that don't support me. You don't follow advice, you seem to continually want to correct people, push your opinions and quite honestly I get a feeling of superiority in your postings. That is enough for me to say Adios.

Good luck with your endeavor... but don't expect my support

Why all the name dropping? Is it supposed to make us think you're special? Hell, I've met Padron and Fuente as well, but I'm not expecting people to think differently of me.

I've stayed out of this, but cannot any longer. With your responses, I can honestly say I won't bother trying anything you offer. It's all about customer service, and I see far too much attitude in your postings here. Much like Pete Johnson... I love his Tatuaje cigars, but will not buy them due to his poor customer service on this board. He flamed out here as well for much the same reason you seem to be. Will this make a difference for you? I seriously doubt it, but it's call exercising my consumer power. I don't support those that don't support me. You don't follow advice, you seem to continually want to correct people, push your opinions and quite honestly I get a feeling of superiority in your postings. That is enough for me to say Adios.

Well said Jim. I agree 100% Minus the not buying Tatauje :whistling:

Nope...not buying Tat's. Not above smoking any I still have, or that are gifted to me as the money was already spent on them. But I won't put any of my hard earned $$$ towards someone or something that does not support me as a consumer. Guess I'm just getting cranky in my older age.

Nope...not buying Tat's. Not above smoking any I still have, or that are gifted to me as the money was already spent on them. But I won't put any of my hard earned $$$ towards someone or something that does not support me as a consumer. Guess I'm just getting cranky in my older age.

Heard firemen age in dog years once.

OLD FART!!!! :love:

X2
Couldn't have said it better.

I tried...in the nicest way I thought possible. But now I have to agree with the group at this point.

Once again I have to say, he underestimated the membership here...this time with the name dropping, when I read that, I didn't have the energy to write a rebuttal.

Like I said, I tried, twice.

Hell, I've met Padron and Fuente as well....

OH MY GOD!

I'm headed NORTH TO ALASKA to shake your hand Jimmy!...I think your SPECIAL :whistling:

...and I thought you just liked dogs :laugh:

Sorry I haven't got out any cigars to anyone yet, we had some minor setbacks, and should all be squared away now. I haven't forgot about any of you and we still will send some samplers out to those as promised.
thanks and disfrutar

Any new info on this??

Tim

Sorry I haven't got out any cigars to anyone yet, we had some minor setbacks, and should all be squared away now. I haven't forgot about any of you and we still will send some samplers out to those as promised.
thanks and disfrutar

OH MY GOSH...

:angry: Just go away, and shill somewhere else. Make sure Mr. Pappas tells you some other morsel of wisdom regarding people's "assumptions," tossed in with some random number as "4 out of 6 people are assholes..." :rolleyes:

Good grief.

Lets see how this plays out, SD. Might actually be good cigars. We were wrong about Pete, weren't we?

thanks and disfrutar

OH MY GOSH...

:angry: Just go away, and shill somewhere else. Make sure Mr. Pappas tells you some other morsel of wisdom regarding people's "assumptions," tossed in with some random number as "4 out of 6 people are assholes..." :rolleyes:

Good grief.

Me????

thanks and disfrutar

OH MY GOSH...

Good grief.

SD I think that's 1 in 8 holes are asses! :0

and yeah he'd still be an a$$hat that makes good cigars. ???

Lets see how this plays out, SD. Might actually be good cigars. We were wrong about Pete, weren't we?

And Pete's still an asshole, just like Mr. Pappas.

Edited because Bruce is a smartass! :sign:

Guess you dumb-focks just miss the sarcasm unless I put up a :sign: or something.