• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Many cigars gone bad....big dilemma

HA - Please advise who you pay for internet access.

I do think beads can go bad, mine are starting to smell less than nice after 6+ years of use and I was planning on ordering new ones when I saw this thread.

And no I never used PG solution on my beads and yes they did affect the taste of my cigars enough that I removed them for now and dropped in a few Boveda bags until I get them replaced.

HA - Please advise who you pay for internet access.

Rod
I am lost why you are asking a question like that?
Initially I thought you were asking about where I purchase my cigars from and I answered
Are we public here?
Does it relate to cigars in any way?
Please explain?

I'm simply curious as to who your ISP is. There are some similarities with your account and that of someone who recently got banned.

I have some beads that are yellowing and smell a little sour if I wet them, touch them and sniff my finger. But it does not seem to be affecting the cigars in that humidor. Oddly, rest of the beads from the same batch in other humidors have not yellowed nor do they smell sour. So maybe it's a humidor issue in my case.

Just catching up, no idea how I didn't read this before. So in order to be cool on CP, do I have to go home tonight and lick some beads??

I'm simply curious as to who your ISP is. There are some similarities with your account and that of someone who recently got banned.

Rod you know my first and last name and you got my personal e mail,my location,where I buy my smokes from,on and on.

I have never been here before and I had to mail you to make this work.

Even the new intelligence center in Utah will not know more than you about me in a few days.

What is up here?

And who is gooch?

Just catching up, no idea how I didn't read this before. So in order to be cool on CP, do I have to go home tonight and lick some beads??

All kidding aside I wonder if it could really hurt you.

I have a bad taste in my mouth since last night or early morning when I had a cigar with whatever in it from the beads.
I do not think I can smoke again for a while and I will not be touching those messed up cigars anymore.

Think that Rod was going to smoke some to see what was wrong and now he diagnosed the problem and he said NO CIGAR.

Think that Rod was going to smoke some to see what was wrong and now he diagnosed the problem and he said NO CIGAR.

You just said you still have that taste in your mouth, I don't blame Rod for not wanting to give them a go.

I have a bad taste in my mouth since last night or early morning when I had a cigar with whatever in it from the beads.
I do not think I can smoke again for a while and I will not be touching those messed up cigars anymore.

I don't blame Rod. If someone told me to smell something that smelled like Sh!t I sure wouldn't. Why smoke an authenticated bad cigar?

Rod

Amazingly enough the cigars in cellophane are effected as bad as the rest which shows humidity goes everywhere even in two months.
Even more strange is some of the naked ones are affected alittle less and those are the ones that are larger gauge and longer plus deeper in the boxes at the bottom(Churchill size)packed tight.
Short robustos and smaller cigars the worst
The Rothschild one of my daily morning go to are the worst for some reason maybe because they are light body and most delicate tastes in natural Cameroon. .

The taste effect is very strong.

I think you read what I wrote with the photos right?
I live in a ranch in Oregon in the country as well in Idaho close to Boise.

HA - How do the Fuente cigars taste? The ones that still have the cellophane on... Do you detect any odd flavors on those?

...and the tubos - do you detect any odd flavors on those?

What quantity of beads did you have in each humidor?

Have not tried them yet after the disaster.
What you see split between the boxes(over half pound almost one)

You've listed two locations that you live in: a ranch in OR and somewhere in ID.

What is this intelligence center you mention in Utah?

Where are you located right now?

I don't blame Rod. If someone told me to smell something that smelled like Sh!t I sure wouldn't. Why smoke an authenticated bad cigar?

Is like dealing with someone dying....I do not want to believe I have lost my oldest smokes....I keep on going back trying different ones hoping I would come across one that did not get killed

If you come across a pile of bodies that have been dead for weeks, they are gone and even our Chief MD can't save them. I think you should focus on having that test done so you can try and come up with a cause, but start the burial.

Rod

I am in Boise right now.

What is this?

Do you really think I am not me and why do you keep doing this,I believe you know who I am.

What else is that you want to know and why?

You are making uneasy and I do not like this.

Please take care of this.

My connection is mobile