• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mr. Moreno had passed

I actually smoked one about 2 months ago that had about a year on it. Very nice cigar, as said above quality rolled, nice draw and no burn issues. I will be looking forward to buying a box or two and maybe splitting. I have a VIP membership at atlantic so if any of you guys are just interested in a fiver let me know. Thanks for posting this I was hoping I could get a box or so before they were gone forever.

kona1000 said:
I would love to split a wheel.
Kona, I'm in.  If you want, let me know what and when you decide.  

When I first tried MCW, I remember thinking, "So THIS experience is what a cigar should be like...".  I then promptly got really sick about 3/4 of the way through it!  :p  I've had a sampler and a few stragglers sitting for a while, and every now and then I'll break into them.  Liga II's, I think.  They are still just as enjoyable, but seem to have mellowed with about two years on them (the band says 2012).  

It'll be interesting to see what happens to the pricing when they are launched at Atlantic versus the prices direct from MCW. 

I checked the site and called atlantic. Nothing showing yet. The guy I talked to on the phone said to call back monday and the buyer will be back. I can talk to him and find out what the price will be. I know I'm not really in my four months but I don't mind doing a split. Is anyone else VIP at atlantic?

Kxthor911 said:
 Is anyone else VIP at atlantic?

I'm sure most of us are. Give them a chance to sort things out, they'll be plenty to go around. 

I could always use a few more Liga II

Kxthor911 said:
Has anyone heard an update with Atlantic?
I just got an email yesterday that said the cigars have shipped to Atlantic and they will be available for purchase before Sept 1.

Prices same as his website?  I should of picked up a ton of these when he had one of his deals.

I finally got to try the Liga II that I received from MX a few days ago and was very pleasantly surprised.  I hadn't even heard of MCW before then.  I'm glad that I had a chance to try his cigar.

Completely unrelated, but I was in Barbados a few days ago and the MCW logo and the little insignia denoting a commercial or hired vehicle on license plates are one and the same.  Don't know if it's a Caribbean thing, or what.