• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My daughters cigar's

oke&coke

Shut up baby I know it!
A little early but my gut says she will be early as well.  My wife is due with our second daughter on April 23.  For this contest, I will be offering two prizes.  

One prize will be given for the birthday.  The guess must be listed as a date and time (ex. 4/23/15 5pm).  Closest without going over gets the prize.

The second prize will be for the babies birth weight.  Guesses should be listed in pounds, ounces and quarter ounces if wanted (ex. 6lbs 4-3/4 ounces).  Closest without going over gets the prize for this one.

This contest is open to everyone without headgear on their backside.  Each person is allowed two guesses per prize.  Guesses may be made at any time while the contest is open.  The contest will remain open until I announce her birth on this thread.  Each of the prizes will be a fiver, with two cigars coming from both of my girls cigar boxes.  These are a PL Encantos and an Illusione MC Slam.  The other three will be determined later.  Any questions, just ask.  Good luck.

ETA: Add on to the rules, no editing of your guess.  Any edits will be disqualified.

1. 14 Apr 15 1200hrs

2. 7lbs 5oz.

Thanks!
-Trey

Just to clarify Trey, you are allowed one more set of guesses that can be made at anytime.  Two guesses total per prize.

Thats great!  Congrats to you and your wife on child #2!  Thanks for the contest too!

Prize one guesses:
4/14/15 7:15am
4/21/15 7:10am

Prize two guesses:
7lbs 1oz
6lbs 8oz

thanks again

Prize 1: 
17 APR 2015 at 7:50am
19 APR 2015 at 10:35pm

Prize 2:
7lbs 2oz
8lbs 5oz

Congrats!!!!!

Go ahead and get your guesses in everyone, we realized last night the baby has dropped. Could be a day,a week or even a month.

April 15th 2015 12:32pm
April 22nd 2015 1:52pm

8lbs 1oz
7lbs 11oz

Thanks for the contest and congrats.

Paul

oke&coke said:
A little early but my gut says she will be early as well.  My wife is due with our second daughter on April 23.  For this contest, I will be offering two prizes.  

One prize will be given for the birthday.  The guess must be listed as a date and time (ex. 4/23/15 5pm).  Closest without going over gets the prize.

The second prize will be for the babies birth weight.  Guesses should be listed in pounds, ounces and quarter ounces if wanted (ex. 6lbs 4-3/4 ounces).  Closest without going over gets the prize for this one.

This contest is open to everyone without headgear on their backside.  Each person is allowed two guesses per prize.  Guesses may be made at any time while the contest is open.  The contest will remain open until I announce her birth on this thread.  Each of the prizes will be a fiver, with two cigars coming from both of my girls cigar boxes.  These are a PL Encantos and an Illusione MC Slam.  The other three will be determined later.  Any questions, just ask.  Good luck.

ETA: Add on to the rules, no editing of your guess.  Any edits will be disqualified.

My first daughter is also due for April 23rd! Congratulations!

whylieineedacigar said:

My first daughter is also due for April 23rd! Congratulations!
Nice. Have fun with that one.

April 16 - 11:50 am

7lbs 2 oz. 

Congrats and thanks for the contest. 

cookie_1978 said:
April 16 - 11:50 am

7lbs 2 oz. 

Congrats and thanks for the contest.
Thanks and most welcome. Choose another weight though, that has been chosen.

4/16/15 10am
4/17/15 10pm

6lbs 3oz
8lbs 3oz

Thanks