• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My Father Davidoff Blend

Anyone find out yet if they will ship out of state?

Maybe I'll give them a buzz.

ok guys someone from out of state has to pay for them to get them at $350, if I pay for them in NY it comes to $480
(yeah NY taxes sucks) I could pick them up and shipped them out the next day. so let me know.

Just thought I'd add to this and say I'm enjoying one right now and it's really tasty. Quite the spice bomb in the beginning, mellowing out in strength, and the construction is flawless. I'm completely ruined. I'm going to covet the other four I have now!

Went back to Davidoff's relocated flasgship store in NYC today (Madison and 53rd) and wow that place is amazing. True gentlemen who work there and they treat you as such. The humidor itself has to be twice the square feet as the former location, but the nicest part is the new (and free) smoking lounge. Nice, comfy chairs and a few bar stools. Best air filtration system I've ever experienced.

But why hijack my former thread on this? Because they have the Don Pepin Davidoff exclusive stick back. Around $10.50 a stick if you buy them in NYC but around $7 and change if you call in from another state (and they will ship). You don't have to buy an entire box (which is $350 for 50 sticks).

John

They are very nice indeed...

DSC00933-1.jpg

DSC00935.jpg

DSC00934.jpg

That's not impressive at all, Gary. If you really want to impress the board, prove to us that you don't need a booster chair when you drive.

That's not impressive at all, Gary. If you really want to impress the board, prove to us that you don't need a booster chair when you drive.

Or a ladder to access his Aristocrat! :laugh:

Damn good cigars Though.

Damn good cigars Though.
I wish I could guys! :blush:

LOS, that is true...but, I just have to use my 3rd leg to work the pedals... :whistling:

Jay, let's get something straight...I only use the ladder to get access to the drawer...or I stand on the coolerdor ;)

Damn good cigars Though.

LOS, that is true...but, I just have to use my 3rd leg to work the pedals... :whistling:

Jay, let's get something straight...I only use the ladder to get access to the drawer...or I stand on the coolerdor ;)

They commissioned a humidor in your honor! :laugh:

humidor%20gallery%200711%2004.jpg

Damn good cigars Though.

They commissioned a humidor in your honor! :laugh:

humidor%20gallery%200711%2004.jpg
Jay!...that looks exactly like me as I scramble to get on top of the coolerdor!

You should buy that for me...addy in my profile!