• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NCAA March Madness 2017

Anyone else having trouble getting to your brackets? The link is not working for me. Some help would be greatly appreciated.

Anyone else having trouble getting to your brackets? The link is not working for me. Some help would be greatly appreciated.

I finally got in after I signed in to my Yahoo account. Scence they got hack yahoo has been a pain int the ass to sign in to.

I have a lot of trouble with Yahoo brackets on my phone. I've about given up trying. I have better luck on the desk top.

I have a lot of trouble with Yahoo brackets on my phone. I've about given up trying. I have better luck on the desk top.

Yep; got in on the first try! Problem is; my desk tops a bit large to be on my lap as I watch tv at night.

Way to go Clint. 1st place and highest point potential.

I agree Yahoo sucks in general, but I do like their Scenario Generator.
We can go somewhere else next year. Recommendations?

Payouts this year:
1st = 13 entries
2nd = 6 entries
3rd = 2 entries

Good Luck

Payouts this year:
1st = 13 entries
2nd = 6 entries
3rd = 2 entries

Good Luck

CBS has a good program. Also, I've never used ESPN but I can't imaging it being worse than yahoo.

Payouts this year:
1st = 13 entries
2nd = 6 entries
3rd = 2 entries

Good Luck
Did I win? Go ahead and ship it all :p

well that went to hell pretty quick! Damn weekend games knocked me out of any chance. Good luck to everyone in the finals, looks like 1st and 2nd will depend on what happens to UNC and Gonz.

well that went to hell pretty quick! Damn weekend games knocked me out of any chance. Good luck to everyone in the finals, looks like 1st and 2nd will depend on what happens to UNC and Gonz.

Same here. Yesterday could not have come out worse.

Good luck next week.

I will set up the logistics for us losers next Tuesday.