• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Brand Launching - Reinado Cigars

Me too Merlin. At this point I'd just like to find them at my local B&M to try one out! :)

Shelby Township, suburb of Detroit.

You can find the Reinado brand at the following premium retailer which is nearest to you. Thank you for your interest.

Blue Havana
858 West Belmont
Chicago, IL 60657

Shelby Township, suburb of Detroit.

Not complaining, but redlands california is a bit far for a michigan boy to travel lol.

Oh wait, I also see chicago. At least thats close. Well...closer. Any online sites I can order from?

Yes they are. See retailer information below. Kevin is the owner and a great guy. Thank you for your interest!

Winston's Humidor
13817 Village Place Drive
Midlothian, VA 23114

are they available anywhere in Virginia yet?

Unfortunately no retailers online yet. Hopefully in the near future. Can you send me the name of a retailer near you? Thanks.

Not complaining, but redlands california is a bit far for a michigan boy to travel lol.

Oh wait, I also see chicago. At least thats close. Well...closer. Any online sites I can order from?

I just placed a call to Cigar Factory Outlet in Sterling Heights, MI. Hope to have them there!

How about "The Smoke Break" in Benton, IL. It's home to Franklin County's first walk-in humidor!

I would be more than happy to speak with them about carrying the brand. Would you be able to mention it to the owner and get the ball rolling? Thank you.

How about "The Smoke Break" in Benton, IL. It's home to Franklin County's first walk-in humidor!

I got around to smoking this sample. Very nice. What is the price point?