• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Brand Launching - Reinado Cigars

Can be purchased online at ReinadoCigars.com under the "Buy" section. Thanks kona!

New Reinado Grand Empire Reserve cigar line to be released... details at the beginning of this thread. Thanks to all members who follow the Reinado Empire and give their valuable input!

Much appreciated,
Antonio
Reinado Cigars

Went to the website to grab some of these - not released til September?

Also liked the look of the Habanito- BACKORDER.

No Smokes for You!!!

Oh well. Antonio these are great cigars!- Do you do any retail store visits?

kona, the Reinado Grand Empire Reserve is scheduled for official release on August 2 but may be available a bit before then...stay tuned my friend. Also, the habanito is indeed on backorder due to the increasingly popularity of this size lately...could be that wonderful 92 rating we got on it. Have no fear, the habanitos will be coming in soon and I will keep everyone informed of their arrival. I do make store visits and you can check my events page for the next store event. Thank you for the interest and long ashes...

Antonio

very welcome for the purpose .best of luck in your endeavor . :sign:  :sign:  :sign:

rayan said:
very welcome for the purpose .best of luck in your endeavor . :sign:  :sign:  :sign:

rayan, I'm doing the best I can to be nice about this.  I've sent you a PM which you replied to in your consistently poorly translated language, then you left the conversation.

This is basically spamming at this point.  None of your post are providing any benefit and the grammar/language is extremely poor.  On top of that you refuse to post an intro and read the rules.

Quit posting, quit spamming, and give it a rest.  Another one of these pc+1's and you're reported.

rayan said:

I too give many welcomes to endeavor.  Lucks of many kinds on you for your purpose  :sign:  :sign:  :sign: