• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie WAR 2012

Newbs Last Words!

Army_baby.jpg

If any newbs hit me then hell hath no hury, it's on. Be warned boys.
I have friends who know where you are.

By the looks of your join date... it appears your still pretty 'green'. Silly newb.
Wants to be a FOG so bad, and why, I cannot understand? :whistling: :laugh:

Oops seems I understood the fog criteria Austen, I would have thought that being twice your age meant I was kind of a fog, but seeing as I dont have as many balls as some as the other members puts me in the newb catorgary so I stand corected , let the newb war of 2012 begin.

P.S . I have been drinking and smoking for 9 hours so forgive any spelling mistakes made.

FOG has never been about post count or join date. It's about knowledge, contribution to the community, and years of proven experience.

Surveillance photo of some FOG's all suited up and ready for battle passing around the bottle of Geritol
for breakfast........

Well, you know what we have to say to you?......you young whipper snappers!

OldPeopleFU.jpg

With the foam bombs it looks like the Newbs are off to a devistating start. :thumbs:

My kids played with expanding foam in kindergarten. TIG welding, catalyzed epoxy, quick set cement, rebar.....now you're talking..... :whistling:

There's nothing like dropping off a brick to the post office and asking the postal worker "how soon will this get there?"

With the foam bombs it looks like the Newbs are off to a devistating start. :thumbs:

My kids played with expanding foam in kindergarten. TIG welding, catalyzed epoxy, quick set cement, rebar.....now you're talking..... :whistling:

I happen to have some intel on the location of the ultimate cigar containment device. 1/8 inch chrome molly plate, re bar,concrete.....

I happen to have some intel on the location of the ultimate cigar containment device. 1/8 inch chrome molly plate, re bar,concrete.....
Well played gentlemen! :thumbs:

** This just in! Image leak on Twitter showing the confusion and chaos as the FOGs scramble to gather their ammunition and find their bunkers. Caught with their pants down, the poor bastards.

Below is the leaked image:

gallery_13416_1483_35692.jpg
The FOG's don't have to scramble for ammo. They have it stockpiled in their bunkers. :thumbs:

OMG, between BUFF's carpet bombing and Geritol ( it that still around ) I gotta figure out how to keep watch on this thread. This is just some good shit.

You should know that the noobs only took out the FOGS once. That was in The Great War of '08.

These new kids have a lot ofspunk, though. Not much hope, but a lot of spunk.

"Spunk" .... is that what got all over Gary's hands? This war is getting gross.

Shoot, there isn't a bomb in existence us newbies can't disarm. I invite your little fire cracker bombs. BRING IT ON FOGS!!!!